State of the Game - mid 2017

That’s correct - limited entrants but full cast standard CP.

I’ll try and give you a rundown when I get home from work, of all the events that meet your criteria for sure.

1 Like

I like the new style, but old was good
Most importantly, he was good and liked us :slight_smile:
I am very impressed and I am a big fan of the whole league.
Sometimes I play Xbox games like RL, Rocket League, you play with cars. I spend a lot of time playing, but it makes me happy and I do it willingly. In the Rocket League I like a lot of things, especially the RL trade. Since I play a lot in RL, I get a lot of crates during the game. Sam I do not buy keys, I bought them maybe twice to check, I got some rare items to RL and sold them. I do the same with RL Crates, others buy RL Crates, and I sell them for real money. This is called RMT (Real Money Trade) and is a normal occurrence in the Rocket League. On this site you will buy RL crates, wheels and bodies but mostly buy RL crates Buy & Sell Rocket League Items - Trade on Odealo.com
I hope the new style will help, and this game I really recommend, you can spend hours of fun

Cool, thanks!

I just noticed that IYL Season 3 is marked as having Character Select Random. Was there something different about how that season was played?

(Or at least, some of the matches are marked that way).

Nope, those are mistakes.

I’ve fixed them now. Also apparently slippery spag were random select events.

Yes, they were Slippery Spag Saturdays (or Sundays) which were fast timer all random single elim events run by cpat.
I never entered one, but I heard they were a lot of fun. Don’t drop the spaghetti!

2 Likes

Can confirm, matches were nuts.

2 Likes

Here’s the (mostly) definitive list of standard CP, full-cast tournaments in the stats:

• IYL Season 1
  • Summer Smash I
  • Fast Timer
  • IYL Season 2
  • Something Worthwhile
  • Impromptu Tournament
  • Swiss Tournament
  • Glimpse of the Master
  • Feature Film Fest
  • Mid Timer
  • Emperor Series I - all weeks
  • Summer Smash II
  • IYL Season 3
  • Bloody Sunday
  • Emperor Series II - all weeks
  • Speed of Light
  • Los Angeles Meetup 2
  • Topanda League 1
  • White Light White Heat
  • Emperor Series III - all weeks
  • Intrastellar Overdrive
  • Best of the Rest
  • Emperor Series IV - all weeks
  • Yomi Wars: A New Year
  • You Only Live Once
  • Emperor Series V - all weeks
  • Midori’s Mentournament: The Next Generation
  • IYL season 4
  • Here Comes The Yomi Again
  • Monthly SE Tournament
  • Summer Smash III
  • Yomi Boot Camp
  • Saturday Morning Yomi - all episodes
  • Rook’s Rock 'n Rumble
  • FS.com Into Oblivion
  • MSS Kickoff Tournament
  • Topanda League 2
  • Not Dead Yet
  • NFTT - all rounds
  • Super Series Saturday
  • Summer Smash IV
  • IYL Season 5
4 Likes

Excuse me, the full title is Feature Film Festival Fight.

3 Likes

Fixed it. :slight_smile:

I wasn’t aware there were such a large number of tournaments back in the day. I’ve personally only heard of five or six, tops. I suppose the community shrunk from the move more than I’d realized.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d kind of forgotten about a lot of the weekly, single-day events that happened.

That list is a nice view of some important Yomi history. Good stuff.

2 Likes

If you want a longer trip down memory lane, the historical match-up spreadsheet has all the tournaments played since I’ve been active in Yomi, as well as the event winners. :slight_smile:

3 Likes