Sirlin Games Player Finder

Thanks to @Momi for reminding us that we don’t have this thread yet!

Leontes

Local Game Stores:

Game Empire
7051 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111

At Ease Games
8990 Miramar Rd #140, San Diego, CA 92126

Also my house I guess

Own: Everything except Puzzle Strike: Shadows (also you can play Fantasy Strike with me :D)
Best Day/Time to Meet Up: I’m Always Available™

3 Likes

Person: snoc
Nearby stores: Board in the City, 38 Onslow Road, Southampton, SO14 0JG
Own: Yomi (Round 1 + Lum, Valerie, Gloria, Rook), Codex Deluxe, Pandante (Gloria/Rook/Codex still awaiting delivery)
Best time to meet: Most times, I’m a flexible PhD student.

Serge.EXE

Local Game Stores:

̶ ̶ ̶ ̶_̶G̶a̶m̶e̶r̶’̶s̶ ̶E̶d̶g̶e̶_̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶
5̶0̶4̶ ̶K̶e̶a̶r̶n̶y̶ ̶A̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶K̶e̶a̶r̶n̶y̶,̶ ̶N̶e̶w̶ ̶J̶e̶r̶s̶e̶y̶ ̶0̶7̶0̶3̶2̶
EDIT: Closed :cry:
Support your Friendly Local Game Store!

Time Warp Comics & Games
555 Pompton Avenue A, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009

Own: Everything not gated behind Patreon (added when funds available).
Detail- Yomi (Complete 2nd Edition), Puzzle Strike 3rd Ed. + Shadows, Flash Duel 2nd Ed. Revised, Pandante, Codex Complete Print and Play, Codex Deluxe

Best Day/Time to Meet Up: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday evenings, every other weekend

ap49

Local Game Stores:

401Games
Meeplemart
any other spot in the GTA

Own: Yomi (complete 1st edition), Codex Deluxe Set, Puzzle Strike (base set, 3rd edition)
Best Day/Time to Meet Up: Wednesday/Friday evenings, Weekends are hit-and-miss

Thanks @Leontes for making the thread!

Momi

Local Game Stores:

Emerald Knights Comics and Games
4116 W. Burbank Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505

Knight Ware Inc
3709 Cahuenga Blvd W
Studio City, CA 91604

Own: Codex (Complete)
[Willing to pick up Yomi if someone wants to play that; I know how to play but haven’t bought it yet because I have no one to play against.]
Best time to meet up: After 6PM Monday-Friday, available any time on the weekends.

GRAG

Local Game Stores: Café Meeple and Yellow Submarine, both located in downtown Kyoto between Kawaramachi-dori and Shinkyogoku

Also my apartment, but nobody is coming up to this corner of Kyoto if I’m going to be honest with myself

Owns: Yomi v2 deluxest set, Codex deluxe set, Flash Dance revised v2, Pandánte non-deluxe v2, and both Puzzle Strikes (v3). Also the Patreon builds of Fantasy Strike.
Best Time to Meet Up: Weekends, I guess? I live kind of farish from downtown Kyoto overall.

1 Like

Hey it’s me

I’m from Austraaahhhlia. Specifically the island underneath everyone forgets, also known as the most beautiful place on Earth, also known as Tasmania.
My local game stores would be Area 52, Good Games Hobart and Dan Solo Comics.

I own like all the games.
Yomi v1 and v2 (though I’ll probably donate v1 soon), Puzzle Strike 3rd, Base and Shadows, Flash Duel 2nd Edition Revised, Pandante Deluxe Light and Dark and very soon Codex Deluxe box.
I guess I have like Monopoly and one or two more games but who cares.

Niccolò

my/your house?

Own: yomi deluxe 1st ed., puzzle strike 2nd ed + upgrade, flash duel last ed, codex + pnp codex

@Leontes probably makes more sense to make the OP a list by country/state, and integrate information from the various posts in the thread into it.

4 Likes

Muse

Owned Games: codex core set, yomi digitally, other board games

Local game shops: haven’t been to any local shops to play, open to suggestions

Available times: weekdays after 6pm or weekends

rabid_schnauzer

Local Game Stores: Both Jeff at Phantom of the Attic on South Craig Street and Kylie at Games Unlimited on Murray Avenue are great folks - and while I know Kylie likes Codex, neither store is really set up to accomodate casual gameplay. You’re better off looking for players at one of this city’s multiple university gaming clubs, a Carnegie Library adult game night, one of City of Play’s pub game nights or some of the local game-friendly coffee shops. If you PM me, we can probably arrange to meet at one of these sorts of places.

Own: All of Puzzle Strike, Codex Deluxe, Pandate First Edition Deluxe + Light and Dark expansionupdate, Flash Duel 2nd ed.

1 Like

mysticjuicer

Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada

401 games

Yomi v2, and Codex

Swagmaster Turtle (if calling me that makes it physically painful for you talk to me, then turtle or Tal is fine too)

Los Angeles (specifically Westwood)

I don’t have a local game store - I’m without a car in LA and I don’t think there’s anything super near by, but there are probably spots to play around here.

Own - Everything codex.

Times - No fixed schedule although I’m generally free on weekends, and during the week whenever I don’t have other stuff (pretty flexible).

1 Like

Maybe make the first post a wiki post so people an edit in their info?

2 Likes

Letting posters edit in their own information in the first post would be sweet.

I’m from Bergen in Norway (Scandinavia, Europa)

I own Yomi second edition, Pandante second edition and I look forward to getting my Codex in the mail soon (hopefully soon!).

Other than that, I play fighting games, and som other stuff you can check out on my twitch page Twitch

FrozenStorm (aka Will B)

Local Game Stores:

Games by James Southdale
Edina, MN

Recommend this meetup to coordinate events!

Own: Codex Complete Print and Play and Codex Deluxe, Flash Duel, Pandante standard, some other board games

Best Day/Time to Meet Up: Totally ad-hoc, I’m a pretty involved Dad and Husband so PM me to exchange personal contact info and work things out at least a week in advance!

UtraLaw

Local Game Stores:

401 Games
Sometime MeepleMart

Own: Yomi v2 All Character, Codex Deluxe (soon)

Best Day/Time to Meet Up: Weekends depending on schedule but with advance notice anytime!

Big Board Game fan usually down for any game :slight_smile:

Dougboard

Local game stores:

Dark Side Games, Sarasota

Game Zion, Port Charlotte

There’s a few others I haven’t been to, but I’m willing to check them out

Own: Yomi complete set, Codex deluxe, Flash Duel

Available on weekends and Friday nights. Sometimes weeknights. Also play EDH

Kasumi

Location: Urayasu city Chiba prf, Japan (near Disney resort).
Local Game Stores: None. But you can summon me in Tokyo.

Owns: Yomi v1 v2 deluxest set, Codex deluxe set, Flash Duel revised v2, Pandánte deluxe v2, and Puzzle Strikes v3 & shadows.
Also the Patreon builds of Fantasy Strike.
Best Time to Meet Up: I’m shift worker, so reservation is necessary
one month ago.

ロケーション:日本 千葉県 浦安市
出入りしてる店:んなモン無い。ただし、都内なら召喚可。
所有作品: YOMI 1st 2nd, Codex, Pandante 2nd, Flash Duel 2.5、
Puzzle Strike 3rd & shadows、Fantasy Strike α版。
最適時間帯:シフト制の仕事なので、1か月前の15日までに要予約。

3 Likes

Sorry everyone, you missed it.

3 Likes