[Series] PHRAWGER VS TWENTY-SEVEN IN: FULL CAST CONSEQUESTES

YES! WITH THE COVETED ““JONNY D” JONNY “JONNY D” D” BUMP OF APPROVAL, I CAN’T LOSE!

or I can, but I’ll feel way better about it

4 Likes

Oh shit! I didn’t even notice the sick char-select conditioning that Twenty-Seven pulled off! Lum until she won with Lum, Zane until she won with Zane, Oni and then immediately switched to Gloria to punish the Argagarg counterpick! Wowowow!

4 Likes

I done got PLAYED. But we seem to be on even footing at the moment, both in round wins and current roster choices, so it’s still anyone’s game!

2 Likes

Full Cast Consequestes - pt 1

#SoMad #YetSoHappy

7 Likes

oh dear lord I’m so loud

4 Likes

My fault. I should have tested the mic levels. I’ll make sure to adjust them next time we’re on a cast together.

1 Like

Was watching the video on my phone with no ear phone so didn’t mind the extra loudness =p

3 Likes

Hype is at its best and strongest when it’s ungodly loud.

3 Likes

For more proof, just look at airhorns, the ultimate instrument of hype

4 Likes

Wrong thread.

[Dredges this up from the archives]

So 27 and I may be engaging in a few more of these matches very shortly. Start time between now and 8 PM EST. Gitchaself a ticket.

1 Like

Damn I’ll be asleep

1 Like

We played 5 games, I got smasho’d.

:persephone: :pschip: :psfist: :vendetta:
:gloria: :pschip: :psfist: :jaina:
:gloria: :pschip: :psfist: :gwen:
:valerie: :pschip: :psfist: :bbb:
:grave: :psfist: :pschip: :onimaru:

Images will be updated in a while.

3 Likes

I was asleep :frowning:

2 Likes

It wasn’t very good

2 Likes

i was eating

is this coming back at some point?

That’s a great question.

I have no idea.

I just got a new job so I’m in the end stages of moving in, but I’ve got some projects to get back on their legs so my free time might be slightly choked for a bit. @Twenty-Seven if you’re up for it we could do some much smaller sets more regularly because even five rounds can feel like an eternity when we don’t know how to play this game

2 Likes

I’d be down for finishing/maybe-restaring this

4 Likes