Searching for Opponents in Omaha, NE~

So, long story short, I’ve given up video games for 2019. No buying or playing of suchthings. I’ve broken these sacred laws twice so far this year, & I don’t want to strike out! :baseball::scream_cat:

2020, where are you…? Please appear… …!

However, Yomi is a thing. (Yeah, tabletop games are a useful loophole.) A thing I’ve developed a skill in that I sadly haven’t been able to use for a while. I’ve tried to introduce it to people, but I don’t want to be a forceful peddler type. It’s tough because I feel like many more people would enjoy it if they gave it a chance, but somehow the mountains of Yomises seem completely insurmountable.

Yomi is that arcade machine that people constantly walk past on the way to play multiplayer Simpsons again… :crying_cat_face:

For those who have scaled those mountains, or are interested in testing ye might, I think I can still play Quince & Gloria & Geiger & Valerie & Lum & Grave & maybe a few other characters in Yomi at a reasonable level of skill. I enjoy playing the entire cast even when it doesn’t make sense… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

If you’re interested in playing Yomi, & maybe other Sirlin Games (I have Puzzle Strike, Codex, Flash Duel, etc.) please PM me for my contact info. I will even play other tabletop games as long as they aren’t boring. But, my priority is games that have depth & interestingness & Sirlin-ness I still haven’t seen! Let’s have some good matches! :smiley_cat:

Sincerely,
variable~

Do you mean online or in person?

I think they mean in person. I’ve played with variable in the past when I was in Omaha, but I often don’t have time when I’m there since I’m visiting family.

Ok. I don’t think I can do that. Sorry.