Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Anyone fancy a slow-paced casual multicolour game? (Less than one turn per day.) Going with [Necromancy]/Finesse/Strength, random 58.

Not sure if you ever got a PM response @charnel_mouse but Iā€™d be up a for game, deck ([discipline], present, demonology) random=29 so you can go first if u still want a game?

1 Like

Thanks dwarddd, Iā€™ll start us off tomorrow!

1 Like

I think Iā€™m not long for the world in my current tourney game, so who would like a casual match? You pick the decks and side, Iā€™m down for whatever

1 Like

heya @FrozenStorm! Iā€™ll go with [balance]/discipline/necro and rolled an 18ā€¦ donā€™t wanna pick your deck, neither sidesā€¦ iā€™m bound to be unhappy with my decision :wink:

1 Like

Aight no problem! I will try Necro blood fire and rolled 37, so Iā€™ll start a thread later today @hardy83!

looking for a fast paced game to experiment a little. rn 5

[blood]/fire/bashing

1 Like

Iā€™ll take that with mono white @codexnewb, random 56 so Iā€™ll start up the thread

2 Likes

I needs me a game on this bye week, happy to play whatever deck and side, but if I have to pick Iā€™ll play Necro/Blood/Fire some more and roll 51

1 Like

Anybody looking for a game? Down to play mono or just give you practice in whatever matchup you like

1 Like

How fast a game are you looking for? Iā€™m up for a game, but it would have to be less than one turn per day.

1 Like

That is more than fine with me!

2 Likes

Great! Random 62, Iā€™ll open with [Necromancy]/Finesse/Strength.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to get back into Codex!
Mono Blue 86

Good to have you back! Iā€™ll try mono-green against that, randomā€¦ 34. So you start up the thread?

1 Like

Looking a quick game or two to tide me over until next week. [Necromancy]/Law/Past 45

@Nekoatl

Are you still up?
I like to try this game out. Iā€™m not quite sure how this exactly works over the forum. :confused:

Anyways - I grabbed a random deck configuration:
[Disease] / Feral / Anarchy ā€” #46

I donā€™t mind if you gonna start instead since Iā€™m quite trying to find out how this spreadsheet works.

3 Likes

I have some time spare to play a few casual games of codex. I donā€™t particularly mind what decks are involved, if you donā€™t either Iā€™ll go with the randomly selectedā€¦ [Growth]/Peace/Future, but feel free to assign me something else.
A different proposal: if anyone is willing to play a match including even a single spec (or more) out of Jamesā€™s and my Grey Legions faction Iā€™d love that. Be warned: cards may be under/overpowered especially when combined with other specs as weā€™ve barely scratched the surface of testing combinations - hence why Iā€™m eager to just keep playing with it to spot problems.
Whether youā€™re up for a play-testing match or just a normal one I donā€™t mind, random int: 13

I would like to try it outā€¦ Its my first time so I will need help setting up the spreadsheet I would prefer Bashing vs Finesse/Red vs Green for the game. It would also help if we chat on Discord so I can understand a bit more.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be happy to help!
First things first, Iā€™ll start up a thread so we can discuss and so itā€™s there for if/when we start a game :+1:

2 Likes