Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

For some reason, I am unable to click and drag. Is that a firefox thing?

(edit: clicking and dragging creates a selection box in both Chrome and Firefox)

Click and drag is weird, you have to highlight what you want and then grab the top of the selection box. I generally recommend writing out your actions rather than pasting there regardless of what method you use, but yes, you need to put things there manually (only teching and hiring a worker get automatically put in your actions, and the latter can be deleted if you aren’t doing that on a given turn).

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

I feel ready to attempt to play.

2 Likes

@UrbanVelvet or whomever else, I’m up for a colour vs colour battle :slight_smile:

@rist sounds good. You want to pick your deck and also mine? Then roll to go first

I got 19 on random 100

I got ‘6’. So you’re up, I’ll try purple.

1 Like

Good choice

Anyone want to play mono color vs my mono color? I’ll use Green and I rolled a 9.

I’ll take you up on that with mono black. Rolled 48 so I will make

1 Like

Looking for someone to try my [Necro]/Blood/Present against!

Rolled 54

@CarpeGuitarrem I will take you on with [Anarchy]/(Future)/(Growth)

Rolled 51

1 Like

I want to play a mono color game. I’m Purple and rolled a 64.

1 Like

@Nopethebard I’ll play you with mono blue, rolled 63 so you start!

1 Like

anyone down for a casual game? im looking to play [future]/discipline/growth rn 87

I’ll take you up on that if you’re still looking @codexnewb. I rolled a 41. Just let me know if you are still interested. If not, then I’m open to anyone who would like to play. I’ll probably just play Blue.

2 Likes

@flagrantangles If he isn’t, I’ll take you on. I’ll play White
Actually I’d like to play you either way

1 Like

I rolled 80

Looking to try [Demonology]/Truth/Future, random 36.

@Nekoatl Are you OK at a relaxed pace during CAWS? If so, I can play with [Necromancy]/Finesse/Strength, random 78, first turn by end of Monday.

Sounds good to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like