Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

One more game before the tourney: I rolled 12 and will play mono black. Feel free to start :slight_smile:

Looking to play a game, as mono-green. Especially interested in playing against Discipline/Strength/Finesse or any other “meta” decks.

I’ll play you. I’ll play Discipline/Strength/Finesse and I rolled a 59.

@Nopethebard thanks! I rolled 73, so I guess I’ll go first. Thread up shortly.

Would still like to start another game, also as mono-green. Whatever you want deck you want, only request is that I play second. (Rematch, @Nekoatl?)

And if you also want to practice for the tourney against a specific deck, @ me and I’ll play it against you!

Sure, I’ll start a thread.

I’m just looking to play some casuals. I almost exclusively play mono-blue but I might sometimes dabble with [Bashing]/Fire/Peace or [Present]/Anarchy/Necromancy. I rolled a 90 but I honestly don’t care about going first or second.

I’ll play, @flagrantangles. I’m going MonoRed. My roll was an 8 so I guess you’re up first.

1 Like

hey guys, im looking to keep a going on the side during the tourney. looking to play a few games as [future]/discipline/blood. rn 5.

Happy to take that up if you’re OK with slow play. I’ll go with [Blood]/Growth/Ninjitsu. Random 91, I’ll start.

I want to try a Codex I’ve been thinking about. [Peace/Truth]/Bashing. I rolled a 51.

1 Like

ill take that on @Nopethebard. ill try past/present/finesse. rn 33. turn 1 to you!

2 Likes

Looking to try out Mono-Purple and get some experience with it! Random #: 3

Hey @CarpeGuitarrem, I’ll take you on using White. I’ll start the thread.

out of the tourney, time for another game! i’d like to try [discipline]/fire/law and rolled a 10

Hi @hardy83, I’ll take that on you. I’m playing mono blue and rolled a 4, so turn 1 is yours

3 Likes

In vacation currently - so I have ample resources for another match. Still trying [discipline]/fire/law, rolled a 68

1 Like

I’ll have a go! I’ll play mono blue and I rolled a 7, so you go first.

Looking for another (series of) game(s), mostly as mono purple. Just feel free to start a thread and tag me if you wanna play!

ill take that @hardy83. i’ll play demon/anarchy/balance.

Anyone up for playing vs mono Purple?

Random 24