Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

I’d like to try a casual game as Mono-Blue. It’s my first time, so be gentle. Random roll 57.

If you don’t mind waiting a bit longer, I’d be happy to help you! I’m finishing up a project for a class, so it might be an hour or two until I’m ready. I got 51, so you’ll go first. Feel free to make the thread and take your turn while you wait for me! I’ll try practicing my Mono-White.

I am looking for a casual match to try out some oddball decks.

First candidate: Finesse/Truth/Demonology

random.org 44

I’ll play you with [Past]/Present/Blood. I rolled 42, so you go first.

[Demonology]/Strength/Finnesse looking for opponent. I’m a newish (~7 games) player trying a new (and my first non-mono-colored) deck. I’ve also never done pbf, so I’d appreciate a bit of help with how it works.

Random (1-100): 33

I think I can do one more game right now, so I’ll take you up on that! Random 10, so you make the thread. I’ll try [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth.

[Present]/Feral/truth rando 48

I’ll take you on with [Necro]/Blood/Law (rando 7).

I would like to try some sketchity sketch against people.

Deck

[Finesse]/Ninjutsu/Discipline

Random.org says 8

I want to taint my soul. i’ll take u on with [necro]/blood/truth.
Never played it before cuz angry at this build (so much salt!) rando says 22.
I’ll make the thread

2 Likes

Heyo, looking for a casual match or two.

Deck

[Disease]/Discipline/Fire

Random roll for P1

thanks!

I’ll take you on as [Feral]/Necro/Truth. I’ll make a thread.

Anyone looking for a Casual match? I want to get better at Mono-Red. Random.org = 80

Sure, Niko. I’ll go Discipline/Anarchy/Feral because. My roll was 17.

1 Like

Just got into Codex recently. Still figuring things out, but having a lot of fun. Anyone up for a game? It would be my first forum play.

[Necro]/Demonology/Finesse
random.org = 97

I’m getting déjà vu for some reason…

Anyway, I’d be happy to play against you with mono-white. I got 71, so you go first.

Made a thread!

The weirder thing is that this is ALSO my first non-mono-colored deck… deja vu indeed. The games I’ve played in person have all been mono so far!

1 Like

Looking for casual match(es) to try [Past]/Disease/Discipline rando 36

Anyone…Anyone…Beuller? (BTW still interested in [Past]/Disease/Discipline, but I’d like to try [Feral]/Disease/Truth instead)

I’ll play you @payprplayn, with [Blood]/Disease/Growth, the leukemia deck.

random.org 32

1 Like