Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

@Shadowfury333 I’ll play against you with [Anarchy]/Future/Truth. Random.org = 23, so you create the thread and take first turn.

Hey y’all, I’m looking for a casual game to work on my Purple skills. Random roll was 14.

@IsotopeX hey there! I’ll take you on with red, if you like. random.org says 47, so i’ll go and create a thread

[Feral]/Necromancy/Anarchy: 33/100
[Past]/Present/Blood: 2/100

I’ll take [Feral]/Necromancy/Anarchy with [Anarchy]/Future/Truth
I got 34, so I’ll start.

I’ll take your P/P/B and probably lose terribly with mono-White. Against a 2 I’m not even rolling to see who goes first. :slight_smile:

I am getting in love again with mono white, so wanna practice it.
rando 59

Hoping to get in a game (or a few) as [past]/peace/feral. I randomed 34.

I’ll take you on, my first game as Black so I expect to lose badly. Random was 12.

I’d like to play around with [Ninjutsu]/Law/X. I’ll start with X=Demonology

Random = 30

@Legion: If you’re still looking for a game, I’ll play you with [Demonology]/Fire/Balance. I rolled 30, so you go first.

@jalias: I’ll play you with [Finesse]/Present/Discipline. I rolled 78, so I’ll go first.

I’m looking for an opponent, am playing monogreen.

Hi, @Ruomyes I’ll play you with [Law]/Ninjutsu/Anarchy

Random: 32

Edit: Actually I’ll play [Finesse]/Ninjutsu/Law

Noob questions, the brackets indicate your starter deck correct? And what does random mean?

we random to determine who goes first. High goes first. And yes, brackets are starter deck.

1 Like

What zhavier said
Furthermore: You go to Random.org, make sure you’re rolling between 1-100 and just message the number you rolled.

1 Like

How do i random?

Aight i got 31

I’m looking for an opponent! I’ll be playing [Strength]/Anarchy/Demonology and I rolled a 68 to go first.

I’ll play you with [Demonology]/Fire/Balance. I rolled an 81, so I’ll go first.

1 Like