Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Sure, I’ll set up the thread

Thanks for the replies everybody. I’ll take up Legion first on his challenge. Where do you find the RNG ?

Got 17, you’re on the play. Can you generate the post and tag me when you’re ready ? Also, if I mess up anything, feel free to tell me: still learning :slight_smile:

Looking for a casual game as Mono White, rnd=11

I’ll bite ^^ rnd=14 so I guess you go first.

[Disease]/Truth/Law for my part

Your rnd was higher than my 11. Does that mean you start? Or that you choose?

I thought that the closes one to 0 goes first, but I’ll start ^^ I probably only get to take one turn today. But should be available in Central European Time tomorrow

Pretty much everyone I’ve ever seen use this thread has used “higher goes first.” It’s not like your way is wrong, but it is different from what’s expected.

This is my first post here, so that’s why ^^ probably my Yomi experience makes me think that lower is better influenced me, in addition to WH40K role-playing having lower is better as well ^^

1 Like

Time for a new game. I think Mono-Red this time:

Random 73

Looking to get better at Codex! I’ll play mono-black.

Random 63

I’ll play against you with mono-red. I got random = 61, so you go first.

Absolute complete newbie looking for a game. I’d prefer mono-green but will go mono-red if you have a strong preference. Random # 80.

Again, fair warning…absolute newbie, first game, so please expect rampant stupidity on my part. Thanks!

Hi @IsotopeX , I’ll play you. I haven’t played as red before, so I guess this would be the perfect time to try it.

I got a 10 so you can start a thread if you want to take me up on this offer.

OK, let me figure out how to use the online template thing first.

My next experiment will be [Discipline]/Present/Anarchy. If you want to participate, start a thread and take your first turn (I’ll go first in game 2).

This invitation is open to anyone who wants to join.

I’m looking for 2 games.

[Feral]/Necromancy/Anarchy: Random = 21

[Finesse]/Present/Discipline: Random = 82

I’m willing to take one, though I may be slow to reply, and I may have to put it on hold during CAWS.

Your choice:
I’ll try out [Anarchy]/Present/Ninjutsu against your Finesse, or I’ll try out [Finesse]/Demonology/Strength against your Feral. I rolled an 89, so it looks like I’m going first either way. (:

2 Likes

I’ll take the Finesse one then, playing mono Red. I got Random = 86, so I guess I’m going first

1 Like