Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

looking for a casual game with [Disease], Truth, Feral

Random #38

I’m looking to start up another set of games if anyone is interested.
[Future/Past]/Finesse

Random.org says 72

I’m up for some games, I rolled low so you go first.

Hi, my copy of Codex arrived a few weeks ago, but the opportunities to play IRL have been rare.
I’m looking for someone to play with me who is patient enough to put up with mistakes I might make and who is willing to discuss the game afterwards, so I will actually learn something ;).

I would like to play mono green, and apparently I’m supposed to include a random number: 16.

Hey, @Eijolend, I’m also brand new and looking to play more. I’d be happy to go against you as [Anarchy]/Fire/Feral. I don’t know if I’d be able to provide a lot of useful guidance, but it at least should be pretty even. Totally cool if that’s not what you’re looking for, though. I rolled a 10, so go ahead and start a thread if you’re interested

I am up for a game as [Disease]/Blood/Growth

rolled 87/100

Make a game, I’ll play you with [Balance], Anarchy, Present

You go first, I rolled low. My replies might be sporadic today

I’m looking for another opponent for some casual games. I’ll be playing mono-Blue, probably poorly. I would prefer to play a series of games rather than a single game, but I’ll make do with whatever comes my way. I rolled a 49/100.

@flagrantangles I think I can handle a second game, if you don’t mind playing a complete newbie.^^ I’m open for playing more than one game and I’m definitely interested in discussing how the game went.

I would like to play mono green and rolled a 12, if you want to take me up on that offer.

1 Like

Done! I’ll whip up a thread for us!

Hi !
I’m looking for a game as [Blood]/Fire/Truth !
Random.org 58 :smile_cat:

Hello, going as Mono Black - random 32 / 100

Inspired by a recent debate, looking for a game as monogreen. I randomed 100, so pretty sure I’m going first! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll play you. [Necro], Blood, Future. You go first

Hey. I just got the core set last night and played through 3 games with some people. I’m in love with this game, and I’m not sure how much I’ll be able to get these guys to try again.

I’m looking for a casual game, and someone willing to be patient (not for moves, but if I make mistakes or get confused). I’d like to play mono green since that’s what I became most familiar with.

I randomed 88. Thanks!

Hey! I’m pretty new too; totally agree about how immediately appealing this game is. No problem if you make mistakes; I make a ton myself as well.

I’d like to play [Feral]/Strength/Blood. My random was 51, so go ahead and make a thread and tag me if you’re interested.

Looking for a match - rng 67 / 100 - feel free to check deck details

Deck

Mono Red

I’ll play mono-green against that if that’s cool with you.

RNG 26/100.

1 Like

looking for a game as mono-red
RNG 76/100

If you don’t mind me possibly taking my turns slowly, I’m up for it! I’ll be mono-green, and my random number is 51.

1 Like