Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Looking for a game. Monoblue. I’d prefer to play against monocolor. Random: 4.

Will play you as monowhite. Rnd=8, so I’ll set up the thread.

Looking for a match - random 39 / 100 - feel free to check my deck details beforehand, leaving it hidden in case someone wants to do doubleblind.

Deck

Mono White

1 Like

Monogreen, random 99. I’ll take you on @Request. I’ll start the thread.

I’d love to try this out. New player - though played 3 games in person last night but never on forum.

I’ll go Mono Green.

Warning - I am in GMT+10 timezone (Australia) so expect some delay.

I’ll play you as mono Red. I don’t mind the time delay – I like to take some time to think between turns anyway.

I think people around here usually compare random.org numbers to see who’s going first, but I can equivalently just say that if random.org gives me above 50, I’m going first . . . and I got 37, so you are.

I’ve started a thread here: Casual: wozzit (Mono Green) vs Drakona (Mono Red)

Looking to play as monoblack vs any.

random # 23

I’ll play as Mono Purple - random 40/100 - i can post the thread shortly

Looking for opponent.
Monoblack, random 67.

I’ll play - random 35 / 100 - playing as Mono Red. So you’ve got T1

I’ll make a post in a few hours.

Semi-n00b here. I have only played the 1 Hero mode in real life, and I’ve done so thrice. Looking to play a 3 Hero game using mono-color armies with double-blind selection.

EDIT: I think I have to do the random.org RNG thing: 86

I’ll play one with you disco: you rolled high, so go ahead and start us a game thread with the decks of your choice for both of us! (I’ll play mono green if you don’t care, or you can roll a deck random for me if you don’t want your choice influenced by my deck)

Sounds good! I’ll start it up later tonight with you as mono green. And I already picked mono blue in my head before I posted :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking for a match - Random 46 / 100 - feel free to check deck details

Deck

[Necromancy] / Future / Peace

I’ll play you with a multicolor I’ve been wanting to try: [Disease]/Discipline/Fire. Random’d 14, you make the thread!

Looking for a match, random.org 12. You can choose my deck or I will make a random deck.

I’ll play as [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth, rnd=39. I randomized you a deck from the ones chosen for CAFS, which makes you MonoPurple – or choose a different one if you prefer.

Looking for opponent
I randomed 69

Deck

[Growth],Finesse, Demonology

@jitjit2z I’m up for a match - random 23 / 100 - Mono Green