Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

I’m basically looking for as many games as I can get.

1. [Finesse]/Present/Discipline Random: 55

2. [Past]/Peace/Blood Random: 42

3. [Demonology]/Fire/Balance Random: 02

1 Like

I want to give the Neutral starter a spin, with [Finesse]/Strength/Balance. Random.org chose your 3rd deck as my opponent, and gave 41/100 so I’ll hit us off!

Hello everyone. I’m new to these forums, and I’m pretty new to the game itself, since I just found out about it around a month ago. I’ve played only two games IRL, both with a friend whom I taught it to, and got trounced both times. :slightly_frowning_face:

I’d like to try a PBF game so I can learn more about how to play the game well. I’d prefer to play either side of Red vs. Green, since I’ve practiced that match-up by myself several times, but I’m OK with playing Red or Green against any other monocolor.

2 Likes

I’ll give you a game :slight_smile: I’ve been meaning to give Red another go for a while, so I’m happy to take that side of the matchup, rnd #46 for going first

I got 80/100, so I’ll be P1 Green vs. P2 Red.

1 Like

Looking to try one more idea before CAMS starts: [Discipline]/Future/Anarchy. rn = 79

Is anyone up for a casual game?

I’d like to play [Balance] / Feral / Growth, and will post once per day.

Random number: 2.

I’ll play mono red against that green for a little extra action on top of the tournament @MuseumRevenant. I’ll try to post a thread later today or tonight

2 Likes

Great, I look forward to it!

1 Like

Is anyone up for some casual matches? I’ll be playing mono-blue almost exclusively. I’ll probably be able to post multiple times per day except for the weekends.

1 Like

Go for it, I havn’t played against blue that much so I’ll take up my mono-purple.
rnd #61

1 Like

I got 6 so it looks like you’ll be going first. Would you like to make the thread or should I?

1 Like

Sure, @flagrantangles, if you’d like another match.

1 Like

Sure! I’ll go ahead and make a thread for us and take first and then we can alternate.

I’d like to play a casual as monogreen, and my random number is 9. Did I miss anything?

2 Likes

@AvzinElkein Welcome to the forums! Your post looks good, and I’ll play you as mono-white. I got rn=80, so I’ll start a thread for us.

1 Like

Looking to polish an old favorite build concept, [Necromancy]/Past/Truth. Random #54.

I’ll play you with [Past]/Peace/Blood. I rolled a 36, so you can go first.

I’m new to the game and new to the forums but am interested in trying my hand at a PBF matchup. I’m not 100% clear on how to use the spreadsheet, but am willing to learn. I’d like to take mono-purple.

3 Likes

Welcome, welcome!

I’m actually pretty new to these forums too, because I joined just over a month ago.

I’ll play mono-red against your mono-purple. Random number 18 to start.

3 Likes