Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

I’ll give you a match with monored, the classic matchup. Random 7.

2 Likes

@charnel_mouse If you’d like another match, I’ll play you with mono purple. I rolled 31 so go ahead and start a thread whenever you’re ready, feel free to ping me with any questions about playing via forum!

1 Like

@FrozenStorm I’m down for that, thanks. Sticking with monogreen, I rolled 46. I’ll put up a first turn tomorrow.

2 Likes

@codexnewb Could you tag whom you’re talking to? It’s not clear.

@charnel_mouse woops, my mistake. i read your response to frozenstorm in my email and just missed the tag. i thought that message was for me.

my bad, continue on!

2 Likes

For a change of pace, come join the Crazy Map King-of-the-Hill

Looking to try out [Finesse]/Peace/Truth - rn 75

@codexnewb I’ll take you on as [Demonology]/Balance/Anarchy. rn=71

Looking to test out [Past] Necro Discipline. #rnd 46

@Shadow_Night_Black since codexnewb hasn’t responded, I’ll take you up with the above-mentioned [Demon]/Balance/Anarchy. rn=4

1 Like

ahhhh, sorry i missed your post. let me know when you’re down with your previous game and ill take your offer.

1 Like

Hey all, [Disease] / Peace / Balance looking for a match, random# = 50

I’m up for a game, random.org 37. [Demon/Necro]/Finesse (yeah, I’m gonna be that guy). edit @shamusj

Looking to continue getting better with the neutral starter. [Finesse]/Discipline/Ninjitsu. rn=34

@codexnewb I’ll take the opposite side of that, I’ve been having fun on random decks and monos, if you’ve got a specific opponent you’d like to try I’m game otherwise I’ll take Mono-Red, rn=10 so go ahead and start the thread!

It’s been a while but I’m back. Looking for some casual games to try out some funky combos. Anyone up for [Necromancy]/Future/Truth? Random=12.

@mordred414 Welcome back!
Does [Discipline]/Disease/Law sound funky enough? Random.org says 38, so I’ll open up a thread in a bit.

having some ideas with [fire]/peace/balance - rn=73

@codexnewb
Should be interesting, I’ll go [Disease] / Peace / Balance -
59 - You win the toss

Trying to optimize my Mimics, looking for a game as [Strength]/Anarchy/Balance. rn=60