Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Anyone up for testingplaying against my yolo burn decks?

[Blood]/Fire/Bashing

[Blood]/Fire/Demons

1 Like

@Shax
I’ll take you on with [Necro]/Blood/Anarchy. I got 15, so you’re up first.

2 Likes

I’ll get this started when I get home in a few hours.

Hey there. It’s been a while since I played one here but I’m getting the itch so if someone is ok playing against someone who might be slow as I have to relearn the spreadsheet wizardry I’d love a game. Would like to play [Strength]/Truth/Past

Hey @CesareB!

I’ve already made plans to start a game with @NikoBolas, but what the heck: I can do two at once.

Please pick a deck you find interesting for me to play as from among the many-many in this thread:

I rolled a 21, so if you get anything higher than that, you’re going first.

If you don’t mind creating the thread and pinging me to let me know what I’ll be playing (and whether I’m going first), you have yourself an opponent. (:

1 Like

With our tournament completed, I’m up for a casual game!

I want to try out [Demon]/Strength/Growth, rolled a 31!

I’'l take you on @Frozenstorm with PPA :smiley:

random 23, you go first.

1 Like

@ARMed_PIrate I rolled an 11, so you’re up first my friend. I will be playing Mono-Purple!

trying to get back to codex. mono purple and rando 56

Looking for a game against a tip tier deck, PPA/SGx/DNF etc. Vs necro/balance/anarchy

Rand 33, would want to play both sides

@Penatronic I’ll take some reps with you, I’ll play PPA and randomed 5 lol. I’m good to do a five-game series, that seems to be the best practice in my experience (I find the first game in each position I’m just getting a feel for where the real strengths in the matchup lie)

@Legion I’ll play a friendly mono game as well, I’ll take Green and I rolled 40, so go ahead!

Heya, I took a break from Codex for a while and would like to get back into it. - Especially to explore specs I have barely touched before!

I’m looking for an opponent against my mono purple, I randomed a 27.

1 Like

i suggest u playing with @FrozenStorm in my stead.
I Shall keep waiting for Godot

@Legion who are you referring to that I play with?

@eijolend, one post above mine

Ok cool. @Eijolend I’ll start a thread later today!

bump. Still in queue

I’ll play you as mono green. You’re first.

1 Like