Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

I’ll create the thread when I take my first turn in a little while. :wink:

I think I’m going to try out [Truth]/Anarchy/Demonology.
Random.org says: 69, dude! (thrashes on air guitar)

Any takers?

@ARMed_PIrate I’ll take you on, playing [Discipline]/Future/Truth. I got 65, so looks like you’re going first

looking for game as strength/discipline/finesse. I randomed 24

Hi everyone!

I’d like to get to know play by forum. Anyone interested in having a casual game with me? I’ve only played 6 times so far and would like to play Mono Green.

Random number: 54

Sure! I’ll match you with Monored, random 49. Have you checked out zhavier’s pbf spreadsheet (found here Codex Tracking Spreadsheet)? It is tremendously helpful in keeping track of everything and generating a post.

Yes I have that open. Not sure if I understood it perfectly but I think I got it.

I’ll go first then. Already lucky!

wanna test my [discipline]/demon/Peace or DP for short.
I’d like to try this before my next caws match, and possibly make more than 1 game. So fast players are most welcome. rando says 30

1 Like

@Legion I can play you in about an hour if you want to. I’m still quite newbish though and not very used to PbP games, but if you don’t mind I’m in. Anything specific you want to play against?

1 Like

no, thank you, play anything u like. if u rando, we can see who goes first

I have 1, you go first I play Mono Purple!

That’s still a terrible thing to do to a person. Even if your dad does own a dealership.

not a native speaker so i do not get the joke :confused:

It’s an obscure reference to Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and a slightly less obscure reference to a horrible sex act, also abbreviated “DP.”

1 Like

dude, cuz my yomi background, for me DP =dragon punch, shoryuken, etc :wink:

Yeah, I’m aware; and also aware that that’s what most folks mean on these forums. I just can’t help pointing it out. Especially since getting hit with Dragon Punches in-game often feels emotionally like getting the other kind of DP. But, I really do like your theme. It’s a shame Oni doesn’t have a true DP like Grave and Vandy, but he brings the Peace, so it’s a themed as you can get. (:

Got the itch to try this again, I would like to play [Feral], Discipline, Disease if anyone’s up for a game. Random #66

@SamRS I’ll take a short break, but in about 1-2 hours I’d like to play. Random: 87

I’ll try [Strength], Discipline, Finesse

gotta try the ericf’s special #2
[Demon]/disc/present.
All Hail @EricF Prime!

rando:60

Should I make the thread