Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Typically, whichever player is going first (so you, in this case) creates the thread.

Okay. @zhavier, I’ve posted the match here: Casual Zhavier vs gorillabot

New to PBP, but interested in playing [Disease], Truth, Feral

Random # 89

@SamRS I’m willing to give that a go, I’ll play mono white. I randomed 62 so go ahead and start a thread and tag me in it!

Looking for a game. I’m playing monoblue; roll is 62.

Ok, i made a thread here: Casual SamRS vs FrozenStorm , let me know if I forgot something. Should be active tonight and early tomorrow

Looking for another game, playing Mono-green this time. Roll = 50.

If you’re up for a rematch, I’m still looking for an opponent from my post yesterday / 3 posts up. If you’d rather play a variety of opponents that’s cool too.

Let’s do it. You get to go first.

[Future]/Law/Growth looking for match. I’m literally brand new, but will do my best. random#= 73

@mdn1111 I’ll take you on with Discipline/Ninjutsu/Strength (monowhite.) I rolled a 14, so you get to create the thread & go first. It helps if you tag me in the thread when you first create it - that gives me a notification.

Hi all !
I’m looking for a match as [Feral]/Truth/Future :smirk_cat:

I rolled 39 on random.org :smile_cat:

Hey! I’ll play you as [Future]/Law/Growth. I rolled an 11, so go ahead and make the thread. Good luck!

looking for a casual game with [Disease], Truth, Feral

Random #38

I’m looking to start up another set of games if anyone is interested.
[Future/Past]/Finesse

Random.org says 72

I’m up for some games, I rolled low so you go first.

Hi, my copy of Codex arrived a few weeks ago, but the opportunities to play IRL have been rare.
I’m looking for someone to play with me who is patient enough to put up with mistakes I might make and who is willing to discuss the game afterwards, so I will actually learn something ;).

I would like to play mono green, and apparently I’m supposed to include a random number: 16.

Hey, @Eijolend, I’m also brand new and looking to play more. I’d be happy to go against you as [Anarchy]/Fire/Feral. I don’t know if I’d be able to provide a lot of useful guidance, but it at least should be pretty even. Totally cool if that’s not what you’re looking for, though. I rolled a 10, so go ahead and start a thread if you’re interested

I am up for a game as [Disease]/Blood/Growth

rolled 87/100

Make a game, I’ll play you with [Balance], Anarchy, Present

You go first, I rolled low. My replies might be sporadic today