Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Having just signed up and discovering the Codex Forum Game Template, I’d like to try a PbP game.
Pet deck/specs to start [Growth]/Demonology/Peace
Up for getting my face smashed in by someone who can show me my mistakes, hopefully.
35/100 via random.org

1 Like

I’ll play a match @Kaelii Random 72, so I’ll make a thread

1 Like

I’m looking for a match playing Growth/Disease/Blood

Random 33

Looking for a match, playing mono-White. Would prefer mono-color opponent.

My experience: 0 games on forum, about 8 games live. New/experienced opponents welcome!

Hello @prunetracy! I am willing to play against you with mono-Blue. I rolled a 78.

Created Casual: prunetracy (Mono White) vs flagrantangles (Mono Blue)

You’re up first!

1 Like

Hi !
I’m looking for a Bashing vs Finesse 1v1 game !
I propose we run who plays which deck and who goes first randomly :slight_smile:
But if you prefer any setting, all is ok for me !

Sure, haven’t done 1v1 in a while. I’ll take the liberty of randomly determining who’s going first and playing which deck.

1 Like

Anyone for a match?

Sure! I’ll use mono-Green. random.org rolls 54.

Does it matter which one of us starts the thread for the game?

Typically, whichever player is going first (so you, in this case) creates the thread.

Okay. @zhavier, I’ve posted the match here: Casual Zhavier vs gorillabot

New to PBP, but interested in playing [Disease], Truth, Feral

Random # 89

@SamRS I’m willing to give that a go, I’ll play mono white. I randomed 62 so go ahead and start a thread and tag me in it!

Looking for a game. I’m playing monoblue; roll is 62.

Ok, i made a thread here: Casual SamRS vs FrozenStorm , let me know if I forgot something. Should be active tonight and early tomorrow

Looking for another game, playing Mono-green this time. Roll = 50.

If you’re up for a rematch, I’m still looking for an opponent from my post yesterday / 3 posts up. If you’d rather play a variety of opponents that’s cool too.

Let’s do it. You get to go first.

[Future]/Law/Growth looking for match. I’m literally brand new, but will do my best. random#= 73