Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

I’d like to play mono green against someone

I’ll play against you @Nopethebard :slight_smile: any specific deck you’d like to play against? I’m up for pretty much anything!

1 Like

Mono color is preferred but up to you

1 Like

I’ll take mono white then, should be fun! Feel free to start us up and go first

1 Like

Looking to try [Past/Future]/Blood. Rnd 93.

1 Like

Anyone up for a game where anywhere from 1 to 6 of the specs involved are from [Homebrew Card Expansion] The Grey Legions?
Entirely casual, I just want to get as much of a feel for the cards as possible so any inbalances become clearer.

1 Like

Looking forward a match as mono Green, preferably against monocolor. I rolled 88

1 Like

I’m guessing you’d rather not mono Grey xd I’ll play mono Red, random… 63 so you can go first

1 Like

I’ll take a stab at some grey. I’ll play monoblack against your mono grey. You go first.

1 Like

Looking to play some map games, preferably with some amount of randomization involved in game setup.

Looking to test some model suggestions for multicolour decks, starting with [Demonology/Disease]/Discipline, random 27.

@Nekoatl and @charnel_mouse I’m up for either, start a thread I’ll play w/e you wanna test against (if no preference I’ll play Miracle Grow )

1 Like

[monoblue] Looking for another [monocolor] game…Mostly a newbie at codex, but even more a newbie at forum games. Will try my best.

2 Likes

@ScowlingDragon I can play a few rounds with you. I’ll play Green. You can go first if you’d like

@Nopethebard Sure, but im unfamiliar with the process. Do I make a new thread or is there some fangled functionality?

1 Like

You just make a new thread and make sure to @ me on the post

Looking to play around with [Necromancy]/Blood/Feral, see if I can maybe get it working better than previous attempts. Rnd 67.

I’ll challenge you with [discipline] /balance/anarchy @Nekoatl

I rolled 11,glhf! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking to try out [Demonology/Disease]/Feral. Rnd 1! :laughing:

1 Like

@Nekoatl Start us off! #49 [Bashing/Finesse]/Balance