Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Yea, I will wait till tonight for any takers.

@FrozenStorm Actually, let’s get it started. I rolled 6 so you are probably P1. I will be red first but also want to try green if you are down for a few games.

1 Like

Hi everyone, first time posting here, never played a game in the forums before ^^

I would love to practice the mono-black deck against whatever standard codex you’d like to play. I don’t mind if it’s against another mono-color codex or any other viable tournament deck, I’m up for everything.

Let me know if anyone is interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll take that against mono blue.

Do you want to go first and set it up?

Sure thing, never did it before so hopefully it won’t take me too long ^^

@codexnewb it’s set up here - [Casual] AncientSlumber (mono-black) vs codexnewb (mono-blue)

Hopefully I did everything OK :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! I would love to practice the mono-black deck against whatever standard codex you’d like to play. I don’t mind if it’s against another mono-color codex or any other viable tournament deck, I’m up for everything.

Let me know if anyone is interested :slight_smile:

I would like to play against that as monoRed if you are okay with me being slightly slow to reply for the first few days (should achieve 1-2 posts a day)

Sure, that’s fine with me! Do you want to go first and set it up?

Give me an hour and I’ll do it :+1:

1 Like

@Krypto

Lets play a match. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@zhavier Lets do it.

I’ll play mono-red, green, black or white, I suspect Blue and Purple are maybe too much for my first game. Happy for you to play whatever. If you set up the thread I’m ready to start whenever.

1 Like

Looking to try [Necromancy]/Feral/Blood. Random 95.

@Nekoatl is that a random combination you chose? Either way I’ll be up to play something like Growth/Strength/Fire against it if you’d like

1 Like

Hey all I’d like to play Anarchy/Strength/Growth against one of these:

• Discipline/Blood/Feral
  • Present/Peace/Past
  • Necromancy/Demonology/Balance

Maybe once as p1 and once as p2 against either of those would be great :slight_smile:

You got anarchy strength growth in one of your drafts @AncientSlumber? I’ll do either of the last two decks, start us a thread

1 Like

@FrozenStorm I did! We actually had some pretty insane codexes in that draft as you can see above. Still surprised that last player didn’t choose finesse instead of Balance.

We just played yesterday and I’m currently 4-0 (won 2-0 against Discipline/Blood/Feral and Present/Peace/Past). I still have Necromancy/Demonology/Balance to play against next time, so I’ll open a thread for us for that matchup. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’d like to play mono green against someone

I’ll play against you @Nopethebard :slight_smile: any specific deck you’d like to play against? I’m up for pretty much anything!

1 Like

Mono color is preferred but up to you

1 Like