Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Hey guys, looking for any match up to get back into Codex :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back. :smiley: I’ll play you as [Discipline]/Disease/Truth, random 56.

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcoming :slight_smile: glad to see you again! I will go with monoblue. #96.

Hello all! New to the forum and relatively new to codex. I’ve played enough with a friend to have a decent handle on the rules, but almost all match up knowledge is beyond me at this point. Have yet to try out the spreadsheet either…

That said, I’d be down for a game if anyone’s willing. I’m thinking mono-black. Rolled a 33 (presuming that’s a d100 roll on random.org?)

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, Vivanter! I’ll play you as mono-purple, and I rolled 57 on random.org, so I’ll create the thread.

1 Like

Anybody want to try the balance changes proposed in this post? XCAFS20 Initial Ruleset definition discussion!

Ya sure thing @bansa, what are you thinking for decks you wanna try?

1 Like

Ha! That is a very good question:) I was going to think about that while I wait for an opponent but let me see. Hmm. I will just start with mono red. Lack of ideas. If you have a match up you want to test out, I am all for it. rn#6.

1 Like

I vote testing red v green, back to basics

3 Likes

As tempted as I am to try some over-complicated combo with the proposed changes, I guess you are right that we better sort out the basics first…
If anyone else is up for a match involving the proposed changes, I’ll take monoPurple
Random 44

1 Like

I like back to basics :slight_smile: I will take you on with mono white! #77

1 Like

Ohh got that weird Mythmaking in there, nice
You can start the thread then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone up for playing a playtesting game involving our homebrew Grey? Either with me playing monogrey or you can take one. Random 44

I’m game to try playing against Grey as [Finesse]/Discipline/Disease. RND 15

2 Likes

Who wants to test blue vs black balance changes? How about we each take turns playing both sides P1 and P2?

You know what, I’m down. That match-up sucks and I’d like to help make it better

2 Likes

Sounds good! I will take black first. #28

I rolled 69.

@bansa looks like you got some games over the weekend XD I’m down to do red v green w/ the changes proposed, w/ you or anyone else, just lmk!

1 Like

Yea, I will wait till tonight for any takers.