Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Great! Random 62, I’ll open with [Necromancy]/Finesse/Strength.

1 Like

I’d like to get back into Codex!
Mono Blue 86

Good to have you back! I’ll try mono-green against that, random… 34. So you start up the thread?

1 Like

Looking a quick game or two to tide me over until next week. [Necromancy]/Law/Past 45

@Nekoatl

Are you still up?
I like to try this game out. I’m not quite sure how this exactly works over the forum. :confused:

Anyways - I grabbed a random deck configuration:
[Disease] / Feral / Anarchy — #46

I don’t mind if you gonna start instead since I’m quite trying to find out how this spreadsheet works.

3 Likes

I have some time spare to play a few casual games of codex. I don’t particularly mind what decks are involved, if you don’t either I’ll go with the randomly selected… [Growth]/Peace/Future, but feel free to assign me something else.
A different proposal: if anyone is willing to play a match including even a single spec (or more) out of James’s and my Grey Legions faction I’d love that. Be warned: cards may be under/overpowered especially when combined with other specs as we’ve barely scratched the surface of testing combinations - hence why I’m eager to just keep playing with it to spot problems.
Whether you’re up for a play-testing match or just a normal one I don’t mind, random int: 13

I would like to try it out… Its my first time so I will need help setting up the spreadsheet I would prefer Bashing vs Finesse/Red vs Green for the game. It would also help if we chat on Discord so I can understand a bit more.

3 Likes

I’d be happy to help!
First things first, I’ll start up a thread so we can discuss and so it’s there for if/when we start a game :+1:

2 Likes

I’m looking for some casual games! I’ve played in-person codex, and I believe I should know most cards by name at this point, so I hope I can pick it up quickly.

Currently anticipating using:
Mono-green; with random number 80.
(But I’ll play anything, if someone wants to practice a specific match-up)

1 Like

Sounds good to me, I’ll take [Present]/Demonology/Discipline if you don’t mind multi-colour (otherwise just mono-Purple is good).
Random… 91! So I’ll start up a thread :slight_smile:

Hey guys, looking for any match up to get back into Codex :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back. :smiley: I’ll play you as [Discipline]/Disease/Truth, random 56.

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcoming :slight_smile: glad to see you again! I will go with monoblue. #96.

Hello all! New to the forum and relatively new to codex. I’ve played enough with a friend to have a decent handle on the rules, but almost all match up knowledge is beyond me at this point. Have yet to try out the spreadsheet either…

That said, I’d be down for a game if anyone’s willing. I’m thinking mono-black. Rolled a 33 (presuming that’s a d100 roll on random.org?)

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, Vivanter! I’ll play you as mono-purple, and I rolled 57 on random.org, so I’ll create the thread.

1 Like

Anybody want to try the balance changes proposed in this post? XCAFS20 Initial Ruleset definition discussion!

Ya sure thing @bansa, what are you thinking for decks you wanna try?

1 Like

Ha! That is a very good question:) I was going to think about that while I wait for an opponent but let me see. Hmm. I will just start with mono red. Lack of ideas. If you have a match up you want to test out, I am all for it. rn#6.

1 Like

I vote testing red v green, back to basics

3 Likes

As tempted as I am to try some over-complicated combo with the proposed changes, I guess you are right that we better sort out the basics first…
If anyone else is up for a match involving the proposed changes, I’ll take monoPurple
Random 44

1 Like