Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Generally you take turns picking specs in a pattern that tries to ensure there isn’t a noticeable advantage to being either first or second.

I would like to find a partner for my first pbf game! I’ll play mono green. Random #53

Wouldn’t that just boil down to an overly convoluted way of saying that you don’t want duplicate specs in a game, or, in the case of hate-drafting, you don’t want to play against such-and-such spec?

I’ll play you. [Finesse]/Discipline/Strength. Random #33, tag me when you make the thread!

That is an effect, yes. I’m not interested in drafting myself so you’d have to ask the people who enjoy it why they do it.

The specific format is here.
The main changes from standard format are:

• Counterpicking, obviously. Strong specs like Necromancy are still very good, but some of the stronger decks, e.g. Nightmare, have obvious counters.
  • No duplicate specs/starters, so you can block certain combos by taking part of them yourself.
  • Your starter doesn’t have to match any of your specs.
  • You know who’s going first before you start picks.

Personally, I like it as an excuse to try lots of different specs.

If no one’s interested in draft, I’m also happy to try out [Discipline]/Disease/Law or [Peace/Truth]/Discipline.

Anyone want to play me? I’m trying Miracle Grow and rolled a 64.

i think ill take that. hope you dont mind if i play miracle grow as well? i rolled 54, so feel free to set up teh thread and tag me. Good luck!!

1 Like

Okay. Let’s do this

1 Like

Looking for an opponent! Prefer a mono v mono game while I get more familiar with decks. I’ll play mono white. Rolled 25

1 Like

I’ll play mono Black. I rolled 20, so you go first.

I’ll take a game as the long-forgotten imba multi right before the launch hotfix to Midori; [Balance]/Truth/Necromancy. Rolled a 49, let’s see what we can do XD

That sounds interesting

Rn 35

I’ll play demon/anarchy/balance.

1 Like

Looking to try my first custom deck. [Balance]/Anarchy/Present. Rolled 10

@codexnewb I’ll assume you were replying to me and start the thread!

@UrbanVelvet welcome! I’ll take a game with you as well, I’ll play [Past]/Peace/Anarchy since it’s been awhile, and I rolled 17 so I’ll start us a thread as well

i’ve never played PbF before but have played a few games with each colour irl (i don’t mind what deck you want to play)
if you don’t mind me being slightly slow with the spreadsheet etc i’ll play mono white, rand = 11

1 Like

@dwarddd

I just got the hang of the spreadsheet myself. I’ll play you with mono blue (I need practice). 76, I’ll create a thread

1 Like

Ready to start another game. I’ll play [ Finesse ] / Present / Law, unless you’d rather play against a single color, in which case I’ll be Mono-Purple. Rolled 59.

(please @ me so I get a notification!)

@Persephone I’ll take that up with [Discipline]/Disease/Law. Random 19, so you start.

1 Like

I’d like to try a game of [Future]/Truth/Peace. I’ve rolled a 17.