Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

@FrozenStorm I did! We actually had some pretty insane codexes in that draft as you can see above. Still surprised that last player didn’t choose finesse instead of Balance.

We just played yesterday and I’m currently 4-0 (won 2-0 against Discipline/Blood/Feral and Present/Peace/Past). I still have Necromancy/Demonology/Balance to play against next time, so I’ll open a thread for us for that matchup. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’d like to play mono green against someone

I’ll play against you @Nopethebard :slight_smile: any specific deck you’d like to play against? I’m up for pretty much anything!

1 Like

Mono color is preferred but up to you

1 Like

I’ll take mono white then, should be fun! Feel free to start us up and go first

1 Like

Looking to try [Past/Future]/Blood. Rnd 93.

1 Like

Anyone up for a game where anywhere from 1 to 6 of the specs involved are from [Homebrew Card Expansion] The Grey Legions?
Entirely casual, I just want to get as much of a feel for the cards as possible so any inbalances become clearer.

1 Like

Looking forward a match as mono Green, preferably against monocolor. I rolled 88

1 Like

I’m guessing you’d rather not mono Grey xd I’ll play mono Red, random… 63 so you can go first

1 Like

I’ll take a stab at some grey. I’ll play monoblack against your mono grey. You go first.

1 Like

Looking to play some map games, preferably with some amount of randomization involved in game setup.

Looking to test some model suggestions for multicolour decks, starting with [Demonology/Disease]/Discipline, random 27.

@Nekoatl and @charnel_mouse I’m up for either, start a thread I’ll play w/e you wanna test against (if no preference I’ll play Miracle Grow )

1 Like

[monoblue] Looking for another [monocolor] game…Mostly a newbie at codex, but even more a newbie at forum games. Will try my best.

2 Likes

@ScowlingDragon I can play a few rounds with you. I’ll play Green. You can go first if you’d like

@Nopethebard Sure, but im unfamiliar with the process. Do I make a new thread or is there some fangled functionality?

1 Like

You just make a new thread and make sure to @ me on the post

Looking to play around with [Necromancy]/Blood/Feral, see if I can maybe get it working better than previous attempts. Rnd 67.

I’ll challenge you with [discipline] /balance/anarchy @Nekoatl

I rolled 11,glhf! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking to try out [Demonology/Disease]/Feral. Rnd 1! :laughing:

1 Like