Pocket Rumble

Here’s a small combo vid also, that should help clarify each character’s style

2 Likes

People are finally starting to upload matches online

1 Like

4.5 is up. Quinn finally has werewolf form!

2 Likes

Spring has finally come, get hype!

• Release is sometime between now and the end of july
  • All dev time has been going to the switch port, but its finally ready
  • Everyone who backed the Kickstarter gets a free code for the switch version
  • In the meantime, team will focus on adding new content to steam version, meaning the steam version will remain in early access to facilitate frequent patches and community testing
  • When all post-release content is complete, the switch version will receive all of it all at once,. in a big update, and the steam version will officially leave early access
  • Kickstarter bosses will be added in the coming months-- first the backer bosses, then the crossover bosses. when all bosses are complete, theyll be added to the switch version in the “2.0” update.
  • Morgana is beginning development after 2.0
  • In order to claim switch keys, forward your kickstarter backer confirmation to support@chucklefish and specify your desired region
  • PDF strategy guide cancelled, $25 tier backers upgraded to $50 t-shirt tier to compensate
  • T-shirt poll opened to backers for voting among 4 designs [404 Error Poll doens't exist - AnonVote.com]
1 Like

July 5th release, get hype!

2 Likes

Your video is unavailable, but I do have my eye on this game. Right now, I am spending time with Skullgirls.