Play-by-forum Time Commitment

Hi all, I’m thinking about playing Codex on this forum and am wondering how quickly you need to reply and how often. Cheers!

2 Likes

@MuseumRevenant Hi, and welcome to the forum!
It’s really quite flexible. I’d say most people do a game or two at a time, with anywhere between a 10 posts every day to one post every 2-3 days. As long as you let your opponent know what your time table is like, you should be fine!

5 Likes

Welcome @MuseumRevenant! Like @dreamfire said it’s really up to the two players in the game how long a game takes! As long as you’re up front about your desired pace of play, no one will be upset.

I’d be happy to play a game with you and show you the ropes, let me know if you’d like to try it out!

3 Likes

One caveat of course, being that any structured tournaments might have a time limit of a couple of weeks per game.

For casual matches, like these fellas said, we’re all pretty casual around here. No one is going to be angry if you take a bit longer to post.

4 Likes

Thanks for all the responses, they’ve been very helpful! I’m reading up on the cards and strategies at the moment, but will definitely post when I’m ready to play.

2 Likes