Orange County, CA players?

Running a bit late

How’d it go? I’m sorry I couldn’t stop by.

Ironically, I stayed up too late Friday night figuring out turns against cstick on play-by-forum, and was too tired to come down. I took an afternoon nap, and once I woke up it was already near 4, and we had to get straight to a holiday party.

I’ll try harder to make it down in Jan.

It ended up just being @Alhazard and myself. We played 4 games. The first two games he smacked around my multi color with his dirty blue deck (my term for a deck with two blue heros with a neutral/brown hero).

The next two games I switched to mono green vs his mono blue and won those two.

It was a fun time and a good learning experience. Looking forward to the next meet up. Hopefully more can show up in January.

2 Likes

January is coming up fast! I can’t make it this weekend, but I could possibly make the following Saturday.

sounds reasonable

That’s a definite “maybe” for me. I’ve been sick all week, and gotten behind on a lot of stuff. But I likely won’t have work until mid-Jan., which makes it more likely I can make a meet-up.

I can probably make it in the afternoon. If people are planning on being there around 1-2 I should be able to make it.

Ugh, I’ve come down with the flu or something equally terrible. I won’t be making it out tomorrow unless I make a miraculous recovery. The following two weekends are also not good for me, perhaps the last weekend of January I could swing by for some games.

I will be there around 1pm. Sorry to hear that.

Just made it. So far am solo

I showed up later and I found that black variants have a hard time against green

2 Likes

Hey, new OC Codex player here. Are there any Codex players or meetups going on at any of the FLGS’s any time soon?

1 Like

None that I know of, but I’d be down to go the usual place if people were available for some Codex.

Nice. Where do you normally play?

The normal place is Dice House in Fullerton. Not sure how close that is to you though.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as Stokes52. Just got the game 2 weeks ago and I’m obsessed with it right now :slight_smile:

I’d be down to play at Dice House!

1 Like

Dice House is close, I’ve played other games there before!

Nice!! Saturday afternoons starting around 2-3pm are best for me. What day and time works best for you?

@ClanNatioy

I’m free this Saturday (march 4) in the afternoon as well. Thursday night after 5pm is free most weeks too.

1 Like

This Saturday might be tricky for me, late notice and all. But I think I could do this upcoming Thursday at that time.

1 Like