New FFA Table talk

@Dreamfire Not until your next upkeep do you get any birds.

2 Likes

That makes a big difference, actually. Fixed my turn.

@Shadow_Night_Black Strength.

Not gonna lie, Im quite scared by the 3 hero meta possibility from Bob, but theres not much I can do to stop it so Im gonna have to rely on @Dreamfire and @Nekoatl to try and handle it.

Again, I’m willing to do my part, but any help would be appreciated - even just putting damage on one of the heroes.

@Shadow_Night_Black that Snapback you neutered me with would’ve come in handy, did you not have it? Also, you forgot Bugblatter in your turn summary, which by the way is almost equally as worrying considering the importance of single points of health balance in FFAs.

Updated turn summery, it must of got copied over by accident. And no unfortunely I had it the turn before last, and its not in my next hand either after the reshuffle, maybe dreamfire has his?

I’m more worried about the 15/15 demon that’s missing from the spreadsheet than Bob’s heroes, to be honest. If a Banefire Golem follows, one or the other will need to die immediately.

@Nekoatl 1 mo, just realised that Bob’s board position is way out of what is on the board state spreadsheet, got to update my turn…

3 Likes

Bob haven’t been updating the spreadsheet for a while now.

1 Like

@Nekoatl @Dreamfire Since bob doesn’t have air coverage then, if my birds dive bomb Vandy you guys can take her out? Also, Snapback costs 5 to target Vandy right now? ouch :stuck_out_tongue: would almost be cheaper to just max midori kill her…

His Gargoyle is killable right now, btw. I’ll look and see what I can do, gimme a sec…

Looks like there’s an inconveniently named bird in his tech slot.

I’ll tell you what, Shadow, if you trade your Bugblatter into Bob’s Rook, I’ll kill his Vandy. I hesitate to sacrifice units attacking while it’s out.

Hmm… then can you just not play it? Alternately, if you put some damage on her, I’ll do what I can to help kill her without killing a unit.

If you kill at least one of his units and don’t play the bugblatter, I’ll kill Vandy and the demon. Fair?

1 Like

Also if I have a bloodblatter out then banefire golem basically makes bob kill himself on all the damage pings from birds/skeletons/warlock deaths, so Im not no worried about that (but if you kill my bugblatters… then you have to deal with the bigger problem 'cause my specs have nothing to counter that :stuck_out_tongue: )

My blatter doesn’t have haste,

But then what is our defence against bob killing the warlocks and going on a TQ rampage? you can kill rook without a unit death (Bone collector + Garth do it easy enough), And then Skeletal Jav + Crashbomber could finish off vandy if you dont want to rely on dreamfire with only 1 unit death.

I need to go, let me think about it

As I said before,

Btw, as long as Dreamfire keeps those warlocks safe, Tesseraq is of no threat, so just don’t kill things, and all’s good

You have 2 birds, possibly Deteriorate, and possibly Sacrifice the Weak. Dreamfire has no flying units to patrol with, nor the ability to play any for the forseeable future. If you’re left alone until your next turn, I would not be at all surprised if you attack with Terras.

Why would I attack with a 15hp wall?

Obliterate?

@Nekoatl done as asked, don’t make me regret this!

Don’t worry, Shadow, I honor my agreements. @Dreamfire, cleared the way to Bob’s Tech III for you (cough Zarramonde cough). You might want to lend him some Warlocks as patrollers, though, his empty board and low base HP might be pretty tempting for our 20 HP players.

Edit: NVM, lending him Warlocks wouldn’t do any good since his turn is right after yours. Oops.

Edit #2: Also, @Dreamfire, I promise not to take advantage of Skeletal Archery while attacking you, so please don’t Assimilate it…

Looking like my streak will continue =b