New FFA Table talk

Giving the Blood, Blood + truth players a chance to build a board??? Nah, you’re all scary enough without boards, let alone with one!

2 Likes

@nekotal, you left your base wide open. Bob’s just going to walk all over that.

@dreamfire, make sure to trim the health on Bob’s base with your stingers when it’s your turn.

Feel free to lend patrollers, if you’d like.

1 Like

I’m doing my best to stem the tide, but it would be helpful if everyone pulled their weight :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sorry, my legs were cut out from under me and it’ll take a minute or two to recover.

@Shadow_Night_Black - didn’t you just use the Jav rune?

Nope, he is a skeleton so has long range from archery, he just has a fondness for that old javelin he still carries around though :stuck_out_tongue: (might be useful some day :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

People still afraid of me when Shadow Dreamfire has 10 BEES locking everyone down lol

I don’t have bees? you thinking of dreamfire? make a tower, then they die when they attack you, much less attractive a target :stuck_out_tongue:

And I only have 9 Stingers at the moment, proving Shadow’s point :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Bob199 your Crash Bomber should be down to 1 health from Grave’s sparkshot

@Nekoatl unfortunely Orpal’s max band only triggers onthe first unit to die eact turn with a -1/-1 rune, so you can’t have it spread twice.

1 Like

@Nekoatl my FFA spreadsheet says that (prior to your turn) holytispon only has one Crash Bomber, in SQL and at full health.

1 Like

Fixed my post. Thank you both for pointing out the errors, and hopefully there are none left.

2 Likes

Bob, isn’t your base on 17?

1 Like

You’re correct

@holytispon you take 2 damage from my Crashbomber due to hotter Fire.

Btw please use @ when mentioning players

Right, I’ve edited my turn to reflect it.

I find it kind of confusing with all the tags on players’ turns but I’ll use @ if that’s easier for other people. No problem.

@holytispon Nekoatl’s base was at 16 HP prior to your turn, so should be at 14 at the end of it.

Also, I think you may have just set up Shadow’s win…

What, me with my 2 cards in hand and everytime a unit dies on my turn me taking 1 damage? not really.

All it takes is one of those two cards being a Liberty Gryphon. Or does that leave you exactly 1 damage short?