New FFA Table talk

Sure, sounds good.

Also, fair warning: StW is a great card for me, and I will use it when I can. It’s for the gold advantage and leveling the playing field a little, nothing personal. So play and patrol your units accordingly with that in mind, and don’t retaliate against me for it. I have a good suite of cards to mess with a single player specifically and I won’t hesitate to do so to anyone who decides to take a bite out of me first.

1 Like

@feathers We’re waiting on that StW.

1 Like

:chibighost: @feathers It’s your turn!

1 Like

So, do we keep waiting or play on/find a replacement?

I’m very sorry. I was going through a busy, rough patch, and didn’t really have the presence of mind to check up on the forum. My turn time should be back to normal now.

StW delivered as promised!

3 Likes

My Young Treant has less ATK than my tweety, so he’ll be the one to die.

@Shadow_Night_Black I believe this should be your $1

2 Likes

Sorry about spamming, but I feel this has to be said: killing Setsuki is not what I had planned to do this turn. It’s not what this board deserves, but it’s what this board needs :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Setsuki did need to die, I would have helped, but all of my units kept dying to those pesky shuriken hails…

@Shadow_Night_Black how did Garth manage to kill Vandy? She was midband, a 3/3 after Shruiken Hail, and midband Garth is a 2/4.

There were two Shuriken Hails on that turn, so Vandy was at 3/2.

Ah, missed the second Hail on the bottom. Dag nabbit Nekoatl, you monster!

2 Likes

I had nothing against you or vandy, it just so happened she was the only 2/3 hp hero I could get levels from…

If it helps, I was just trying to get rid of the Brave Knight, not set Vandy up to be clobbered.

1 Like

If I’d known Brave Knights were so scary, I would’ve teched another one!

1 Like

Haha, well, they’re more scary in the early game than the late game, but it’s hard to afford 2 of them right from the start.

Personally with the increase gold increase in FFA, I find card advantage to be a much larger problem, and a 3/3 for 3,while not the best cost efficency, if it doesn’t cost you cards and really edge out over your opponents.

Has anyone else noticed the Card DB seems less useful all of a sudden?

No?? Why do you say that?

Well, when I open a bookmarked page, it says “You just hit a route that doesn’t exist… the sadness.”, and when I go to the root URL, the option to choose specs is missing. I’ve tried it using both Chrome and Brave, and it’s the same in both browsers.

4 Likes