Multiplayer Forum Game Table Talk

Death and Decay only affect 1 opponent.
There was a question about it in the rules thread 15min ago or so

1 Like

as EricF pointed out, @shadowfury333 gets $3 in bounty for the various units that were killed.

My personal pipe dream for FFA endgame strategies will always be 2x Bugblatter + Maximum Anarchy + Crashbarrow.

Thatā€™s why you keep telling everyone I am the most dangerous there ever was. Pity bugblatter doesnt hit every opponent with each point of damage.

You get me!

Also, hasty damage just donā€™t sit right with me in general. Something about a near-empty board is just that much easier to ignore. Add on on-demand bounties and base burnā€¦ No hard feelings?

A pity about the bugblatters indeed. Had it confused with Drakkā€™s topband. In this case I believe someone else said it better than me:

@Castanietzsche You canā€™t summon Oni, he was only just killed.

Arf sry, the same with Bigby then

I corrected both of my mistakes already.

I can tell I am not winning this game in the slightest. So I am just gonna spread the pain a bit.

2 Likes

I got you fam!

I donā€™t think you get a gold for killing a hero.
Heroes arenā€™t units.

1 Like

I guess Calamandra is ā€¦ not level 5. But lv 4. Alas.

I am suspicious that Argagarg is not level 3, and therefore not able to buff anything. But the damage the tiger took suggest it did not actually get the boost from Argagarg, 2 from bigby and 1 from tower.

1 Like

All of that is correct!

Oh! Stalking Tiger #2 is in Jail. Please edit the post with these corrections.

And Midori is 4/4, not 4/5, from the tower damage he took on T7.

My tree healed him on my upkeep this turn :wink:

Ah yes, of course.

1 Like

Iā€™d appreciate a level to Calamandra btw, if someone wants a 3/3 hunter with anti air, Iā€™ll valuate someone who gives me a level a lot higher than the rest

Yeah we can make that trade if you want :slight_smile:

Sheesh, this is really tricky. I mean, weā€™re at the point where one good play from a player will outright win, so Iā€™m not sure what to do.

1 Like