Multiplayer Forum Game Table Talk

I don’t think being doomed counts as an ability. Vandy’s maxband just says the affected units “die at your next upkeep” - compare this with cards like Pirate Gang Commander and Maestro, which are explicitly worded so as to give an ability to the units they affect.

Of course I’m no authority, but I think the wording on these 3 cards would be pretty sloppy if the intention is for Midori’s midband not to apply to Vandy-doomed units.

I am 99℅ sure doomed doesn’t prevent Midori Midband.

3 Likes

Same here.

I suppose I could have, and I could have traded Vandy with your gorgon and gotten the card draw for myself, or killed any one thing.

FFA feels very irrational, though, so I am rolling with that.

Well, I can’t do anything against his Tech 3 or Onimaru really, but I guess I’ll deal 4 damage to him.

Oooops

Who wants 3/3 hunter tokens btw? I am thinking @zhavier could need some lovin’

I am firmly opposed to giving Red, which can quickly ramp up damage from a empty sorry-looking board, any advantage. Especially not precious anti-air units to protect his Tech III with when zhavier’s a few turns away from putting out hasted flying obliterate monsters to take the game.

I could use some tokens, (nudge fellow ally who I just gave levels and a card to nudge) seeing as how the gold advantage I’ve been counting on was recently mercilessly ruled out…

1 Like

I am against black getting any assistance, If not me, then Shadowfury.

1 Like

@neigutten you get a bounty for that wisp killing the insurance agent A. And I don’t see anyone objecting to the midori + doomed interaction.

1 Like

This is my first kill this match, so I just forgot :stuck_out_tongue:

Darn, at that point I would have used them to do an additional thing, but since I have done a discar/draw thing, I’ll just keep it for next turn.

@Shadowfury333 bump! where are you at?

Forum Game Turns

I went over to my cousin’s place and got snowed in. I just got home, though I have a couple other things to take care of before I have a chance to sit down and ponder my turn.

2 Likes

Oh no worries. Glad to hear you are OK.

Okay, sorry again. I’ll look at it more closely tomorrow. I’m really not sure who I should attack, if anyone (I mean, my board’s pretty skimpy). I have some ideas of how to proceed, it’s just figuring out which to do.

Casta is still in a very good position. 2 soldiers and a mirror in patrol. Probably could do with a few attacks. Tinkerer and Geiger sparkshot could clear it.

2 Likes

Yes, deal with the blue threat!

@Shadowfury333 your base is at 16.

Seems like I’m always the one left to the task of hitting down Casta’s buildings after all the good stuff are snagged up by others… By this point I’m not sure what I’m going for anymore, really. Probably sit by, lend Necromancers to whoever needs extra patrollers/units, Carrion Curse the guy who’s getting too far ahead, be a general nuisance, and watch people duke it out. Seems like a fun way to play Black.

1 Like

After i lost Calamandra a couple of turns ago I just lost all momentum, but I think I can do more active stuff now ^^

Incomming Judgement day? @Castanietzsche :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Also, should we talk about end-game things?

I think Death and Decay is the best end game strategy, it damages everyones base, making sure black can win it with the most hp on the base. What other things are good at ending the game?