Multiplayer Forum Game Table Talk

Any opposing hero can gain the levels, so @shadowfury333 vir gets them

@zhavier how did Drakk get to level 3?

I assume I have to wait with my turn until this is cleared?

@neigutten I have fixed my turn, and have decided I shall simply be a thorn in peoples sides with no hope of victory.

I can only hope the others will see the clear and present danger of allowing Blue to continue its rampage.

I think I had originally planned to kill Calamandra with the Lobber and put Drakk at lvl 3. In retrospect, considering the very likely Judgment day, I should have, rather than think about keeping the lobber.

1 Like

I certainly do! But with 2 feral spells in hand, my turn becomes very easy indeed.

@Shadowfury333 It would be incredibly helpful if you could manage to deal some damage to Bigby this turn. Specifically, one single damage would make a large difference between stopping both JD and Tech III threats from Blue and otherwise.

you have up to 13 damage with just whats on the board feathers, I don’t think you are in that dire a situation.You will have to doom a wisp or something shadowfury plays, probably. But just keep in mind how insanely rich blue is at the moment.

Ah, I somehow forgot about Vandy’s maxband effect. @Shadowfury333 I guess just hit down Blue’s base while I clean out Bigby and Tech III? Not a lot we could do about that pile of gold otherwise.

1 Like

Don’t forget about Oni, he is pretty dangerous too.

Bigby and Tech III takes priority, and with the way the 12 damage is spread across my 3 attackers I can’t do anything about Oni, who doesn’t even threaten his ultimate yet. On further thought I think the most efficient move would be for shadowfury to hit Blue’s Tech III with Geiger, with me finishing it off with Garth, dealing base/tower damage with maxband Vandy, and have Gargoyle get Bigby.

Also note that if Drakk is left alive, by Oni presumably, Red is poised to make some pretty advantageous moves next turn.

1 Like

I dealt 1 to the tech 3 already.

1 Like

Sorry about the delay, I’ll put my turn in tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks for the levels and the technician card @feathers! :smiley:

You don’t get a card unless the wisp stays patrolling in technician. It isn’t dead yet.

@castanietzsche your board summary shows a tech lab. I assume that is wrong?

1 Like

oops I’ll correct it sry

@zhavier (and everyone else) I hope with the dual threats of Lawbringer Griffin and Art of War you won’t let off the pressure on Blue just yet?

Sigh, I have so very few options to make any impact. The Griffon, art of war, and yet more judgment days, don’t forget.

Also, @feathers, note that the gargoyle activation lasts until your next upkeep, he is 5/4 doomed and flying. Which is relevant to me… :slight_smile:

@Shadowfury333 Both Present and Feral, and yet no beefy units anywhere to be seen.

And as far as I can tell, there are no truly advantageous moves for me to make. Maybe I made @neigutten’s life a bit easier by removing the jail, but I have the distinct impression Casta will have loads of money next turn, as our last round of efforts appeared to do very little. My position directly after Blue makes it very difficult, beyond softening him up a little.

1 Like

My gargoyle could’ve easily made a large impact had it been used to demolish Casta’s tech III. Instead it took down Jail so shadowfury’s base could be dealt 3 damage. I don’t know if the three of us left could do enough to Blue before his turn…

Any suggestions to what I should do?

Does Midori’s midband work on a doomed whisp?

Build your tech III ?
Don’t know for doom/midori interaction :confused: