Multiplayer Forum Game Table Talk

I don’t think poor feathers base needed to be quite that smashed :stuck_out_tongue:

GG!

And like I said, feathers chose to destroy all my stuff, when He could have easily destroyed a mech or a moss ancient to rpevent either of them from winning. Feathers played kingmaker this game, I think, and he chose not to hit green or purple, so there was little I could do about it.

It suddenly occured to me, well after the fact, that hooded executioner would have killed the mech, not the stewardess of the undone.

Would neigutten still have won if I had bloodburned him to 11 and left shadow at 14?

1 Like

I had decided that using two Tyrannosaurus Rex was my play, because getting two 10/10s out as patrollers and taking away Lawbringer Gryphon, Steam Tank, Hooded Executioner and something else, beat having two 4/5s out and repairing 6 hp.

Edit: But next turn, I would have repaired a some stuff. :wink:

It seems unlikely that would have prevented shadowfury from winning, but good to know.

You could also have attacked other player(s) with the Invisible squirrels, a Stealthy Cal, and/or a flying Midori to bring their base HP down below yours.

1 Like

GG! This was a chaotic one. My poor, poor base.

Seeing the amount of damage he dropped on my base, neigutten could’ve probably just sent the squirrels your way, flying Midori Shadowfury’s, and still have more than enough left to win the game.

That was in my next hand :smiley:

Abom was meant to also help neuter Moss Ancient, and Casta could’ve easily hit Shadow’s base with Oni to even it up as I was hoping for instead of killing Abom. Not that it mattered :stuck_out_tongue: @zhavier I am most definitely not regretting my decision to hit your Drakk and Tech III, as looking at your hand you would’ve been able to do this:

Base health: neigutten 12, shadowfury 13, feathers 10, castanietzsche 10, zhavier 13
Get paid + scav ($13)
Kidnap Gorgon ($9)
Gorgon kills Prynn, Drakk maxbands
Steam Tank, gains Haste ($6)
Pirate Gunship ($0)
Drakk and Jaina kill Vir
Gunship deals 8 to Shadowfury’s base, Obliterating Stewardess ($1)
Steam Tank deals 8 to Shadowfury’s base, destroying it
Worker ($0)
Win the game.

So yes, it was a good call. In the end it did became a tussle of whoever’s left alone more, and there really is no accurate way to judge how best to keep everyone all out of winning range. I hit zhavier instead of Shadow, then neigutten brought out the Mantis. I decided on simply causing the most mayhem and destruction I possibly can instead, which turned out well. Well played everyone, hope to see you around in the next one :smiley:

1 Like

Well, since @neigutten won, I guess that’s it. Unless I missed something.

Also, yes, if @neigutten doesn’t win, I do. Check my hand, Promise of Payment > Octavian > Now! > Octavian ability to lock down @neigutten’s patrol zone > all out attack. I have the second highest base health to @neigutten, so that’s the only real threat, and even without the mech (but with Stewardess) I have 20 damage on the field. I kinda wish I had drawn Now! or Origin Story last turn (I was fishing for it hard, but I did make the mistake of teching too many other things and not teching a second Origin Story), since then the above would have been my play last turn.

2 Likes