Multiplayer Forum Game Table Talk

That is accurate.

Thanks for the recap!

I think the most I can do now, is to ensure that Black doesn’t win by lowering his own base a lot

Finally a large creature! :smiley:

1 Like

Moss Ancient costs 7, not the 8 you appear to have paid, so you have 1g float, i think. And tower only hits the first invisible thing, not everything.

3 Likes

Ah, it doesn’t deal damage to every attacker. Got you! I’ll fix it ^^

Also, Feathers does not have a tower, so invisible things will just walk right by.

1 Like

In point of fact, there is one surplus, 2 towers, a tech lab, and a heroes hall. That is surprisingly diverse.

2 Likes

@zhavier sorry (well, somewhat) to hit both Drakk and Tech III, but Kidnapping and Gunship are too potent to ignore at this stage. Note that Casta and I have the lowest base health at 11, neigutten is at 13, zhavier at 15, and yet Shadowfury is standing largely unharassed at 18. Present tech II has a rather large number of burst damage, purple in general has many bounce effects, and all he had to deal after cleaning a patrol is 11 base damage, with 15 on board already. If he is not kept in check I believe Purple is very capable of winning the game next turn.

I was hopeful you would notice purple was the larger threat, but I suppose we cant break tradition and cooperate more.

My decision to not hit Purple’s base for 6/get the Mech destroyed/et cedera is less due to time-honored traditions and more just because Shadowfury built a Tower. No sneaking through Meta’d heroes, no saccing Gargoyle after attacking, and so on. Rest assured my turn would’ve been a very different one had he not. I was hopeful you’d understand that with the board state and both Abom/Gorgon on board I absolutely cannot afford Kidnapping right now, and help to deal with said larger threat instead of dwelling on hostiities.

Last time I left a nude Lawbringer Gryphon like that I got StW the following turn lol

1 Like

You do get insurance since they died at the same time.

He won’t get the insurance for both as the gorgon never died, just for the 1, so 1g and 1 card.

@Castanietzsche you cant kill the Abom, it has a point of armor and Oni only has 6 attack. And you should redraw your hand, because one of those cards was probably in your previous hand due to insurance.

Frenzy makes it 7?

2 Likes

Doh, Silly me. Still the card thing, not that it really matters.

Ok, so feathers has made it so that Shadowfury wins, because I dont think there is a single thing neiguten or I can do to stop him.

You all forgot Drakk’s topband, which was meant to be a deterrant from you all killing him.

1 Like

I think I won. Unless I misplayed horribly.

GG :smile_cat:

1 Like