Multiplayer Forum Game Table Talk

Ideally you anticipate what other players might do to win right now, take out key pieces or convince other players to do so, and set up your own pieces to try and win next turn. I can tell you for certain I dont have what it takes to win this turn unless something dramatic happens.

I can also say that Casta is in the best board position probably, followed by feathers, and then Neigutten, you and me are all pretty close. That mirror could be a huge problem, or just take out Quince.

Well, Casta lost Bigby, but I agree about Quince. Also, I’ve taken my turn. Sorry about the delays, I guess I should play more to stop this recurring AP issue I’m having.

1 Like

Hey, my Midori man. Wassup?

Your Midori was the scariest thing on the board by mere presence, it could break basically anything at will. I suppose Calamandra might be scarier, but she was in the right patrol zone slot.

1 Like

Origin story doesn’t stop you from getting Midori back out immediately.

1 Like

Turn forthcoming in a day or so. This will be fun :imp:

1 Like

Dare I say, someone really needs to give me a level for Calamandra right now? Before feathers wins? :stuck_out_tongue:

@feathers did you forget the Jail ? :x

I can assure you that had I been trying to win, my turn won’t be nearly as blunt. Doing any of that without ending the game right away is just asking for a big red target on my back. Had Garth lived I might consider myself in a contending position, but now I’m just along for the ride, trying my best to spice things up :smiley:

The Jail slipped my mind. I missed that you rebuilt it, there is just so much going in in an FFA! Gargoyle will make short work of that. Mech lives… for now. Edited.

1 Like

Is it possible to boost Hooded Executionner with gold you don’t have but you will get with the bounty ? Looks strange for me :s

I got the “arrives, not boost” idea into my head so much that I forgot about that. You’re right. This will make the turn slightly less sweet but workable nonetheless. Give me a second to edit.

2 Likes

Also, Metamorphosis would cause the gargoyle to end up tapped, and be unable to attack.

Actually, indestructible reads "You can’t sacrifice it."
Because Metamorphosis is specifically a sacrifice, it skips over Gargoyle and does nothing to it.

(Though I will admit I don’t think that’s ever been ruled by anyone official.)

2 Likes

Here is a post which talks about it somewhat, but not the exact scenario.

Assuming we all agree that Gargoyle won’t be exhausted… @Castanietzsche turn is fixed!

Note that the Executioner went to jail, freeing @neigutten’s Stalking Tiger, and was then discarded when the Jail got destroyed.

Because the Boost effect happens before the HE would have arrived, neigutten lost his damaged tiger to the boost, and now has a Ready and Healthy Stalking tiger behind the lines.

3 Likes

I agree with this, I misremembered it as saying destroy not sacrifice.

Looks like Cal should be Level 5 at the moment?

1 Like

So Casta is definitely trying to get out an Art of War, not that that would come even close to winning this turn. But recall that general’s hammer won the game during the last FFA.

Feathers has 15 damage on board, and presumable his black units will soon be invisible, given the tech lab.

Shadowfury has 15 damage on board, and loads of potential haste options.

Neigutten has pretty limited options this turn, though the Stalking Tiger could prove quite devastating for someone without a detector (everyone but Casta) So, most likely players to pull off a win this coming turn are Feathers or Shadow, but I am not sure how they would manage it.

And then there is me, who admittedly has hasty options, but I am confident I will not be able to win next turn, as one piece or another will be broken by the time my turn comes up.

1 Like