Multiplayer Forum Game Table Talk

All very interesting, but I have teched in Feral units :wink: But didn’t draw them this turn, so I am not dangerous for the time being, you can Lawful Search me if you have it to confirm.

1 Like

Gigadon will be a cool thing to insure before my Judgment Day, thanks :wink:

3 Likes

@Feathers will need to redo his turn before you take your turn, @Castanietzsche

The Lending Tinkerer threw Shadowfury off and was missing from Shadowfury’s board, and was edited in WAY later. @Shadowfury333, please make sure you don’t go back 3 hours later to edit your turn without posting a reason here.

Sorry, I saw that @feathers had posted here an hour ago and figured they hadn’t done their turn yet since I figured it would have been posted by then.

The deed is done. @Castanietzsche you’re up. Zhavier, I’d tell you that again the numbers just so happened to work out with me ‘picking’ on you again this time, but at this point why bother :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

3 Likes

I could have killed Calamandra, be happy I didn’t do it :wink:

You should probably make sure the aggro players don’t get control before we do. Not pick on the slow decks, especially when you are playing a slow deck yourself! :stuck_out_tongue:

@zhavier Just saying, if you leave Calamandra alone, I can Rampant Growth her with stealth do kill off whatever you want me to.

I somehow feel that will quickly turn to my demise, but I will certainly keep it in mind.

1 Like

@zhavier you marked your heroes’ hall as a tech lab, and forgot to tag @neigutten.

Red continues to be ferocious in its attacks. Anyone thinking we need to keep the Blue/Red alliance in check? Especially as Red can most likely deal a significant amount of base damage after Judgment Day, and in the late game dominant board positions mean nothing with low base health (last game Purple’s health was hit to 13 early on with everyone else at near full and proceeded to be nearly out of the competitive picture for a significant portion of the game). @Shadowfury333 seeing as we both have empty patrol zones now, would you be interested in an alliance? I would be able to lend cheap skeletons as chump blockers, your indestructible units/Glaxxes//forecast units are immune to my mass sacrifice effects, and Nether Drain helps all your heroes to use their maxband ability multiple times (and in the case of Prynn, we could try that trick mentioned in the rules question thread to permanently trash units). In return you could help me pick off threats and take Red’s base health to a reasonable level so it couldn’t afford to be as aggressive. @neigutten I’d make an offer as well but it depends on who that Calamandra is going to go for.

1 Like

Seeing as @zhavier hasn’t given me a kill-order on anyone, neither here nor privately, I’ll gladly keep on a Purple, Green, Black alliance against the Red Blue.

1 Like

I was a bit rushed this morning, my bad!

@Neigutten, I thought we had a good thing going, me sparing you all that time…

There was no kill order, so I gave you a card instead. Your bounty was the easiest to get, and I needed it for my tech 2.

@Shadowfury333 it is your turn

So, Green seems to generally be floating under the radar as the rest of us throw around punches. Green is going to have a ton of big units and no one to deal with them. And Purple is about to assimilate something, I’m sure, as Vir has gone completely unscathed.

You only needed the bounty to play Centaur or merfolk, you could have killed Vir to pretect your Verdant Tree instead, and still had Ironbark to protect yourself.

Also, @neigutten, you didn’t mark what your tech 2 is in the sheet, only in your actions.

@zhavier sorry I think you just forgot about my Jail :confused:

Don’t forget the helpful little rule that states you can pay 3 gold to heal 1 base damage… as many times as you like!

Ack, I did! That means my nautical Dog was behind my line, and either Merfolk or Centaur is in Jail.

So, no card for me, assuming @Neigutten does not need to make other changes.

I just went out to dinner, but yeah, let’s do that, I got the nautical dog behind the patrol and my Merfolk prospector is currently in jail