Multiplayer Forum Game Table Talk

Also, should we talk about end-game things?

I think Death and Decay is the best end game strategy, it damages everyones base, making sure black can win it with the most hp on the base. What other things are good at ending the game?

Death and Decay only affect 1 opponent.
There was a question about it in the rules thread 15min ago or so

1 Like

as EricF pointed out, @shadowfury333 gets $3 in bounty for the various units that were killed.

My personal pipe dream for FFA endgame strategies will always be 2x Bugblatter + Maximum Anarchy + Crashbarrow.

That’s why you keep telling everyone I am the most dangerous there ever was. Pity bugblatter doesnt hit every opponent with each point of damage.

You get me!

Also, hasty damage just don’t sit right with me in general. Something about a near-empty board is just that much easier to ignore. Add on on-demand bounties and base burn… No hard feelings?

A pity about the bugblatters indeed. Had it confused with Drakk’s topband. In this case I believe someone else said it better than me:

@Castanietzsche You can’t summon Oni, he was only just killed.

Arf sry, the same with Bigby then

I corrected both of my mistakes already.

I can tell I am not winning this game in the slightest. So I am just gonna spread the pain a bit.

2 Likes

I got you fam!

I don’t think you get a gold for killing a hero.
Heroes aren’t units.

1 Like

I guess Calamandra is … not level 5. But lv 4. Alas.

I am suspicious that Argagarg is not level 3, and therefore not able to buff anything. But the damage the tiger took suggest it did not actually get the boost from Argagarg, 2 from bigby and 1 from tower.

1 Like

All of that is correct!

Oh! Stalking Tiger #2 is in Jail. Please edit the post with these corrections.

And Midori is 4/4, not 4/5, from the tower damage he took on T7.

My tree healed him on my upkeep this turn :wink:

Ah yes, of course.

1 Like

I’d appreciate a level to Calamandra btw, if someone wants a 3/3 hunter with anti air, I’ll valuate someone who gives me a level a lot higher than the rest

Yeah we can make that trade if you want :slight_smile: