[MMM1] Game 6: P1 Purple (HolyTispon) vs P2 Blue (Dreamfire)

In addition to Injunction, Arrest an Manufactured Truth are also very effective and have pushed me to play heroes so I can protect my tech 1. The point is - Blue does have anti-units cards…

Injunctions only really hurt if your patrol zone is all one tech level. If you go tech 2 earlier, it will help get around this. And Injunctions only make you sad if he has a board (:wink:)

Omegacrons don’t need seers. They only come into play once and they your opponent dies. Workers are very good fodder for them for this reason. Tricyleoids are not recommended because of Community service as you found out in the warm-up matches.

Tech 1 units generally aren’t worth copying, it costs too much gold, but if your worried, double up on Stewardess, the extra 2hp doesnt mean much when copied, but the summon affect would have been very useful several times in the past few.

Arrest and MT only work when they have a board, and require units. They should be taken into account, but require a large amount of gold/cards to use, as neither card by itself does anything. MT with Spectral aven is hard to deal with, but thats where Stewardess’ should come in.

1 Like

I agree that Omegacrons don’t need seers, but they can be helped by them. In other words, if you’re trying to get to Omegacrons than Seers aren’t a total waste of time. And Tricycloid can be very useful in getting rid of illusions - but yes, they do have community service, which is a great anti-unit card.

BTW, I think there are lots of tech 1 unit worth copying- Jadiel wrecked by copying my Argonauts, attacking twice with readiness and such. Knight of the Conclave isn’t good for exactly the same reason. Stewardesses and Seers are most useful in that regard.

I’ve tried most of these things but I don’t have it very fine tuned. As the saying goes - Try, try again. Thanks for the input.

He only attacked twice because his units had readiness and your didn’t :wink: