Looking For Online Players

Hey, able to get on earlier today if possible, looking like 6pm. Had some staff turnover, looks like my hours will change, Wednesday looks like my option for a weekly gig if that works for you. I can be flexible with the hours too, let me know what works. As for tonight, I’ll be on earlier and keeping an eye out.

Be on around 7:15… Must be a full moon, lots of calls to deal with today lol.

Would you like to switch the day for Sunday coaching?

Sry, thought I had posted earlier that Sundays were off the books for now (shift change), I’ve been on Wednesdays. This Sunday might still work, next two won’t unfortunately. Next Wed anytime after noon is open as well.
Summer messes things up here, might be hit or miss until Fall.

Ok, let’s move it to next Wednesday at noon.

Everyone else, this means I have a Sunday evening coaching slot free.

1 Like

okzz…i will try to catch u…

10:30 New York / 7:30 San Francisco time?

Hey Bucky, cub having a rough day so I’ll be keeping an eye on him and won’t make our Wed meetup. Looking forward to next week, tried some of the techniques against the bots with success but I suspect the bloat the AI encourages in my decks won’t serve me well against a real opponent. Have a good week!

I’d be up for a few games in an hour or so, if anyone would like to play. Will check the thread again in 30 mins

Short notice, but I’m available today at noon. Tweaked my knee at work, going to be off for a while. But of course, Murphy’s Law: Physio is on Wed at 11am lol.

I could hit our old timeslot tonight if no one has taken it, otherwise let me know when works best for you (Mon and Tues are no-go due to board game days I host).

Cheers!

I can’t do any Puzzle Strike today, sorry.

I’ll play sometimes. Just add me to Steam. Steam Community :: SirHandsome

Request sent! Your OMF2097 profile pic is :kissing_closed_eyes::ok_hand:

This is me: Steam Community :: Error Anyone who wants to play please add me, because I really want to get back into Puzzle Strike, and my current strategy of having the app open and being on the QM queue or being alone in a room I made, and also sending Steam friend requests to everyone who logs in, hasn’t been successful :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha yuji, I’ve been trying to do the exact same thing :joy:

@Bucky @ZenDog
Please send invites so we can play :grin::grin:

I sent SirHandsome and Yuji invites on steam !

2 Likes

Not on Steam, using the app thru Ipad. Would be nice to start playing again. Is there a particular time that works better for you? I’m on the Pacific Time Zone.

1 Like

Huuh, we have 10 hours difference, I’m in utc +3 (Helsinki), so 9am for you = 19 for me. And 9am for me = 23 for you. I can play morning time on weekends.

1 Like

Just want to make sure anyone who follows this topic sees the Forum Quick Match topic as well. Once enough people sign up we’ll be able to start having weekly PS games!

2 Likes

Hey, if weekends work for you I should be able to swing that. I’m usually up late with boardgame nights so I can slot something in!

Thanks for the heads-up!

1 Like

Anyone up for some puzzle strike?