London (UK) Players?

I am coming

Iā€™m still interested in coming, but havenā€™t bought train tickets yet. Iā€™d also like to confirm fairly soon whether or not itā€™s happening.

Have you seen this @fenrir @thehug0naut @Plum

I have a karate course that weekend :pensive:

Well this is interesting, as it happens Iā€™m actually in London that weekend!

Unfortunately Iā€™m gonna be busy pretty much the entire time Iā€™m there so no chance of making the meet up :disappointed:

Similarly, Iā€™m planning to be in London that afternoon. Not sure if Iā€™ll be able to lug my Codex set up with me too or when Iā€™ll be done, but I can always head up to Hampstead if I finish at a reasonable time.

You can use my cards if itā€™s too much for you to carry :slight_smile:

Are we still meeting?
@APALM @Jadiel

Yep, itā€™s on like Donkey Kong

And I will bring my Deluxe set

I can book a central table for us - what time will you lot be there from? Shall I book from 2pm?

I know the cafe manager (-:

2pm sounds great. I live pretty close, so I will get there whenever you guys do

Just donā€™t drop it on the train

Hi all, first time poster here. I noticed a Codex game getting set up in London and wondered if I may be included in the next one? Unfortunately April 29th is too short notice for me. I have the whole set which (as an Mtg player) I couldnā€™t resist.

Iā€™m up for mid week Codex games also as I work in the city so I sometimes go to Czech bar in West Hampstead to play board games with my school buddies.

Mid week in the evening after work? Thatā€™s usually good for me. What days do you play?

We usually play on Thursdays every few months as itā€™s tough to find a time when weā€™re all free. Iā€™m happy to meet up for Codex on Thursday May 11th with anyone on here if that sounds do-able? I can usually be at the Czech bar by 6.15pm.

Have you been to Czech bar before? Itā€™s a great venue.

Thursday May 11th sounds great. Iā€™ve never been before, looking forward to it

Great, Iā€™ve put it in the diary, looking forward to it too.

I havenā€™t had a chance to play it since I bought it so I suspect I will receive a schooling from players like yourself on this forum. My mtg skills should make me a fast learner I hope! :slight_smile:

Just remember flying is pretty different.

Yes I noticed, and if I understood correctly, itā€™s more powerful in Codex. I.e. Non reciprocated attack damage against non flyers (and non anti-air) whether attacking or patrolling. Is that correct?

1 Like