IYL7 - Dreadlands - Match Reports

:salt::salt: :salt::salt: :salt::salt: :salt::salt: :salt::salt: :salt::salt: :salt::salt:

GG’s

5 Likes

GGS

:taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco:

5 Likes

That’s way too much salt for that few tacos.

7 Likes

ClanNatioy 3 > 2 @mysticjuicer

All games were:

:midori: vs :troq:

A fun and intense set. A lot of back and forth. It was fun seeing the power of mysticjuicer unleashed from his vine like shackles. Also do Yomi tournament games act as a powerful laxative for anyone else?

7 Likes

Super fun set. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ivan vs Xiba - 3:1
:valerie::psfist::pschip::troq:
:valerie::psfist::pschip::vendetta:
:valerie::pschip::psfist::midori:
:degrey::psfist::pschip::midori:
Tense and close set. GGS!

4 Likes

They certainly do. Half the time I’m beating someone’s ass I’m doing it from the toilet.

3 Likes

This just makes me even sadder that Yomi isn’t on Android.

2 Likes

mysticjuicer 3 - 0 snoc

:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :quince:

ggs snoc, good luck on the IYL catch-up gauntlet

6 Likes

snoc 3-0 Rinzler
:setsuki: :psfist::pschip: :rook: x3
Q-ed my way through two CMBs. Many gold bursts and spag combos. No video because my computer is being screwy. I do have one uploading for the @mysticjuicer game but the framerate is pretty awful (much like my play).

4 Likes
2 Likes

snoc 3-2 @ArthurWynne
:setsuki: :pschip::psfist: :midori: stolen at the end
:setsuki: :pschip::psfist: :midori: again just not enough HP and too many jokers to close it out
:setsuki: :psfist::pschip: :midori: ok we’ve got this down now. Some lucky ace pulls help me get the damage through
:setsuki: :psfist::pschip: :midori: slightly unfortunate to take the game on a misclicked 9 throw but I had the joker? it’s IYL, gotta P2W
:setsuki: :psfist::pschip: :troq: get that filthy bull out of here

GGs Arthur!

…and I’ve caught up. Phew.

4 Likes

ClanNatioy 3 > 1 @Ivan

:bbb: < :quince:
:bbb: > :quince:
:bbb: > :argagarg:
:bbb: > :setsuki:

I was actually hoping to see Jaina make an appearance so we could play 10 games and still have the set be tied at 0 wins apiece. GGS Ivan, a tense set for sure.

3 Likes

JonnyD vs @Xiba

:menelker::psfist::pschip::rook: Xiba is really scary with efficient characters like Rook because of his good RPS. I manage to take this with two life having to dodge some chip death moves. Pretty tough fight.
:menelker::psfist::pschip::rook: My draws kinda made this matchup a lot easier. Had 2 jokers I didnt have to use. Good normal draw + Black Face Card Draw. 7s at the right times.
:menelker::pschip::psfist::valerie: Had a nice start, but he managed to make the comeback. Going All In really paid off for him. He also played around DSD on a very low hand. Well played.
:jaina::psfist::pschip::valerie: Pretty standard Jaina-Valerie stuff.

JonnyD wins 3-1.
GGs Xiba.

4 Likes

Caralad vs @Xiba

:troq: :pschip: :psfist: :argagarg:
:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :argagarg:
:troq: :pschip: :psfist: :onimaru:
:degrey: :psfist: :pschip: :onimaru:
:degrey: :psfist: :pschip: :zane:

GG’s Xiba

3 Likes

CKR over @Rinzler 3-0

All :zane: vs :rook:

ggs.

4 Likes

Xiba vs @thehug0naut 3-1
:argagarg: :psfist: :knockdown: :grave:
:argagarg: :psfist: :knockdown: :quince:
:argagarg: :knockdown: :psfist: :midori:
:zane: :psfist: :knockdown: :midori:
Ggs!

3 Likes

You got the last game round the wrong way was :zane::psfist::pschip::midori:

That last game especially was really fun. That clutch block of my Joker was great :smile:

2 Likes

Oh yeah thanks just corrected!
Yeah unexpectable block haha.

2 Likes

ClanNatioy 3 > 2 @Caralad

All games were :midori: vs :degrey:

Super fun set, some close games. I’m discovering that my dragon Midori is pretty garbage, luckily human Midori has been making up for it. @Leontes and I need to get together to train the next generation of Midoris. He can train the dragons and I’ll train the humans.

5 Likes