IYL7 - Dreadlands - Match Reports

snoc vs @Xiba

expand me for results

:setsuki: :psfist::pschip: :gwen: Perfect!
:setsuki: :pschip::psfist: :valerie:
:setsuki: :pschip::psfist: :valerie: Valerie plays T1 throw into 556 and I never recover.
:setsuki: :psfist::pschip: :valerie: I actually remember how to play this matchup. I think some clutch jokers were important.
:setsuki: :psfist::pschip: :valerie: And another perfect to round things off!
snoc wins 3-2!

4 Likes

thehug0naut vs @Rinzler
:argagarg::psfist::pschip::rook: First turn Rook gold burst, much memery, Arg wins it out.
:argagarg::psfist::pschip::rook: Comes down to last combat, my 10-backed K chips him to death
:argagarg::pschip::psfist::rook: Comes down to last combat again, Rook 5-Blocks a Q for victory!
:argagarg::psfist::pschip::rook: He goes low on cards and I capitalise. Win with 50HP lead.

thehug0naut wins 3-1!

I confessed to Rinzler after the 1st game that this was the match-up that pushed me off of Rook. He played it very well but Arg just feels very inevitable against the rock man.

GGs and good luck for the rest of the group new friend Rinzler!

6 Likes

Caralad vs @ArthurWynne

:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :geiger:
:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :geiger:
:troq: :pschip: :psfist: :geiger: - Arthur takes the first game off me in IYL
:zane: :psfist: :pschip: :geiger:

GGā€™s Arthur. If you ever want to practice the Geiger vs Troq MUā€¦actually Iā€™m not sure I want to encourage more Geigers.

7 Likes

I donā€™t really feel like ā€œa Geigerā€, but against a good Troq, Grave doesnā€™t cut it.

2 Likes

CKR over @JonnyD 3-1

:zane: < :valerie:
:zane: > :valerie:
:zane: > :valerie:
:zane: > :rook:

ggs.

4 Likes

I thought about starting out with Geiger in our match. However, I can give Troq lessons about being bull headed and stubborn. I chose to risk blowing up my Zane (it happened) in my continued quest for an answer to the Troq conundrum.

1 Like

Please donā€™t make Geigers. Just donā€™t do it man.

1 Like

snoc vs @MR75

inside

:quince: :psfist::pschip: :grave: wow turns out having a Grave CP that can get hit by TPoS and not lose is good
:quince: :psfist::pschip: :bbb: I have no idea what this MU is
:quince: :psfist::pschip: :grave: Deckout win with no throws left in Graveā€™s deck.

Video uploading below

4 Likes

Well, then.
Two rounds played, 1-6 score. Thatā€™s a great start!
Once I said ā€œIā€™d play every rounds of IYL even to try to win only a single setā€ā€¦ and this year it seems Iā€™m on the right track for this :rofl:

2 Likes

ArthurWynne vs thehug0naut
:bbb: :psfist: :knockdown: :argagarg: I almost outsmarted myself on the character select screen, but clutch it out with lots of Kings.
:bbb: :knockdown: :psfist: :jaina: Whatā€™s with all the great Jaina players showing up all of a sudden? Maybe Iā€™ve been missing something? Maybe I shouldā€¦
:degrey: :psfist: :knockdown: :jaina: Oh. Right.
:degrey: :psfist: :knockdown: :vendetta: Fantastic deGrey draws and a draught of Ven dodges spells Perfect!

Final result: 3-1 to ArthurWynne

6 Likes

Having 3 acrobatics in hand and absolutely no dodges was a bad combination :joy:

5 Likes

mysticjuicer 3 - 0 thehug0naut

:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :argagarg: BU denied
:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :argagarg: very very tense low HP stand-off, luckily I had a J
:troq: :psfist: :pschip: :argagarg: BU denied at first, but we got it in the end

ggs! was really good to see you again! glad we got to chat some. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

CKR over @MR75 3-2

All :zane: vs :grave:

ggs.

3 Likes

@jonnyd vs @Rinzler
:menelker::pschip::psfist::rook:
:grave::psfist::pschip::rook:
:grave::pschip::psfist::rook:

JonnyD wins 3-2.

I only won cause Iā€™m a giant coward.

5 Likes

Very unfair that you get to use dodges when my character literally doesnā€™t even have them.

Dodge into TPOS is against the rules, Iā€™m making that a rule.

9 Likes

Solution: play Troq

1 Like

Never in a hundred billion years

8 Likes

Other solution: throw the dodges and 5 block TPoS.

1 Like

As much as i disagree, I respect your decision grappler bro

4 Likes

Sounds fake

2 Likes