So, I’ve been toying with the idea of hosting a single day tournament, and I wanted to gauge whether people would be interested in the event if I were to go through with it.
Great Grappler Showdown
Three grapplers enter… Three grapplers also leave?
This would single-day conquest-style* tournament where every person’s three character stable is , , and .
*Conquest-style means that each player has a “stable” of characters to choose from. In each set, once you win with a given character, you can no longer use that character for the rest of the set. You win the set once you have won a game with each character in your stable.
- Only Midori, Rook, and Troq may be played
- First to 3
- Single Elim (Seems necessary for a one day tourney?)
- Double Blind pick each round but you cannot select a character you have already won a game with in the set
- Fast Timer
- Double KO means you replay MU
Thoughts? I’m open to changing any of the specifics
I’m also curious to know what times are considered EU-friendly times to hold a day tourney.
- Would play in tourney as described
- Would play in tourney if some rule changes were made
- Would not play in tourney