Free For Draft Table Talk

The gift that keeps on giving!

Welp time for splatter house.

Bounty or no bounty, it’s like they all give in to that murderous urge in the end… Will the carnage ever end?

@Kaelii you appear to have not paid for that tech 1…

1 Like

@zhavier I built it on P2T1, when I put down Vandy (2) and Haunt (0).

silly me! :frowning:

Haunt? Dead.
Javelineer? Dead.
Vandy? Probably Dead.
Imp? Also Possibly Dead.

That’s okay, I’ll just sit in my corner I guess.
Maybe I’ll get to do stuff around T5.

Hey, don’t sulk! You’re the one going around telling everyone “Blood for the Blood God! Time to sac any rabbits or ogres you have lying around lookin’ at stuff!” (;

I think everyone’s happy to see Bloodburn, because it means Zhavier gets to hang out like Zeus on Mt. Olympus and we all get to wonder where the lighting bolt will strike next. But when everybody loses a unit to a 2-cost spell (and someone else loses another unit and a card, not sayin’ who, but just sayin’) you have to expect a bit of a people’s revolution. And don’t go acting like Vandy’s never coming back with all her spells and whatnot (assuming she dies at all), or like you don’t have plenty of tricks without her. Trying to convince me ninjas and frogs and warlocks won’t go running every which way willy-nilly in the late game causing all kinds of pandemonium. (:

1 Like

I will sulk if I want to!
I spent a lot of cards on that turn, mostly to kill off various sources of almost FREE GOLD.

We don’t really need to be promoting a Rook problem as green starter will have plenty of gold floating about anyway.

I mean, if he’s midbanding rook he could also just trade in his merc before somebody claims it for gold and take out bigby or torq.

EDIT: NOT SURE IF MORE OR LESS CONCERNED WITH THE FOLLOWING EVENTS.

2 Likes

I apologize in advance, @Shadow_Night_Black, but you have gold, and I like to have gold.

1 Like

@zhavier, but we were doing so well together! I gave you blood runes! :frowning: /s

I know! I feel terrible, but money…

1 Like

…and now you gave him more :stuck_out_tongue:

@Kaelii, you monster

1 Like

@Shadow_Night_Black you had the last easily accessible ‘FREE GOLD’. Don’t worry, she’s in a better place.

Also, dont forget to tag the next person whos turn it is, helps a lot in FFAs

I’m not sure if someone is notified when their tag is edited in, so @ARMed_PIrate you’re up.

I love that we have 2 players who can theoretically make skeletons. I also appreciate that you put some more skeletons out for the FREE GOLD, even if it won’t make it back to me to take advantage of.

And yes, editing in tags does trigger a notification, as far as i know.

2 Likes

I would never make skeletons! They are against nature! unless the bodies ask me to… Or some law made me… or I got bored. Many reasons really. I can definitely be persuaded to if you ally with me @zhavier…

1 Like

As I mentioned I can totally hook people up with cards or throw out “FREE GOLDS” via frogs, Sets ultimate or even offer blockers/free golds into somebody backyard if I go for techlab-demonology (or even save your dude from a sac the weak by via TERRAS Q)

You should totally be allies with me.
Also porcupine protecting a dude for you? Eh? Eh?

2 Likes