Fractured Factions [Single Day Tourney]

:chibibbb:>:chibiquince:

2 Likes

BBBanned from this tournament

2 Likes

I’m not participating because my waifu was banned.

1 Like

Persephone can hear you!

Hype!
IN
from the north! :menelker::gwen::gloria:

1 Like

since when BBB/geiger is ur waifu?!?

In, I hope. I won’t know for sure if I can make it until closer to the day.

Team will be Morning Star Sanctuary because I like the cut of their collective jibs.

3 Likes

Hello, everyone who has expressed interest so far: @Zejety, @flagrantangles, @Daisuke_Serizawa, @Legion, @Hobusu, @MysticDeadman, @migohunter, @MR75, @Attilian!

So, it turns out I have been offered a job that I thought I had already been passed over for. (They said they would definitely call the next day if I was going to get it; they did not call for several days; I post this tourney; all of a sudden, they offer me the job :expressionless:). Getting the job is great and all, buuuuuuut I am not sure yet what my hours will be like. Hopefully I will still be free to host this tournament at the originally proposed time, but if not, I may have to reschedule unless someone else wanted to takeover the TO position.

I profusely apologize!

11 Likes

Congratulations! :+1:

4 Likes

I am willing to take over for you if necessary.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I can let you know sometime tomorrow what the situation is!

So, turns out I will be free and available to host this tournament!

Thank you to @Fluffiness for volunteering to potentially takeover, though!

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear that! I won’t be able to join, though… Not least because the time this starts was the best time for my next IYL game. Maybe next round!

1 Like

Heyo, I’d like to sign up please! :smile: I’d like to represent those far away visitors, if y’all don’t mind. :stuck_out_tongue: :lum: :argagarg: :setsuki:

7 Likes

With a name like that, I’d be disappointed if you didn’t.

5 Likes

I’m afraid I have to drop out for the same reason as Hobusu, since it’s our IYL match that’s getting in the way.

1 Like

Hi, just a quick reminder that this event is happening tomorrow at 10am PDT! Hope to see many of you there!

2 Likes

Ooh this is exciting!

1 Like

I’m still on the fence. (Real life demands are so unpredictable). I think assume that I won’t make it unless I actually show up at 1:00 and declare myself in.

I’ll have to play on my ipad. Sorry in advance if I’m not super reactive in regards to chat.