FFA: Multicolor Madness

You left off your +1 atk from training grounds, and listed two different targets for Garth.

what are you talking about, two different targets?

Iā€™d just like to remind folks that you can lend out patrollers. (:
Whatā€™s more, if you lend a patroller to someone elseā€™s techn. or scav. slot, and they die, you get the bonus (not the person your patroller was defending).

So, yā€™know, if you want to enlist some folks in the national guard to keep Flagstoneā€™s excellent government Jail and Mine safe from neā€™er-do-wells and terrorists, the greatest honor your units and heroes can achieve is serving their (my) country.

You brought out a Mind Parry Monk with Garthā€™s maxband, but you said you brought out a Vigor Adept. Iā€™m pretty sure you meant to type Mind Parry Monk in the Actions as well, based on the patrol.

@Penatronic Nobody has past so there are no origin stories, and the only person with snapback, is the guy with Rook, so I donā€™t think zhaviers gonna use it. We now have to deal with Rook the old fashioned way, which is why I wanted to kill him before he was maxed.

basilisks are still a thing.

1 Like

still takes two of them

Fixed my monk confusion

What can people do about that back line Quince? I donā€™t know about everyone else, but I get jumpy when someone has two mirrors and tech 2 anarchy

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t deathtouch damage kill even if it only hits armor? You didnā€™t need to use Ember Sparks on Rook at all.

Combat damage this deals to units or heroes, even to their armor, kills them.

2 Likes

@bob199 note you have 1 less float as gunpoint stole 1 last turn.

1 Like

Forgot to mention it in my post, but @zhavier, youā€™re up.

So, the arresting Constable is pretty hilarious, because as it stands it HAS to target my Flagbearer.

1 Like

I donā€™t know who I hate more, the flagbearer, the blue shinanegans or the guy who stole my damn training grounds.

4 Likes

I think there is enough hate to go around, yea.

I think we are all doing our job well then

ā€¦ or the quince

1 Like

If I kill his Rook, can other people kill the mirrors/Quince/Tech 3?

1 Like

I am confident in the mirrors ultimate demise. I should point out I canā€™t win as it stands because there are 3 bases with more health than mine.

I think that can change quickly if one is allowed 3 gunships in one turn

3 Likes

Still confident of the mirrors are doomed.