FFA: Multicolor Madness

I am getting the impression that the real threats are being ignored. I thought Rooks generally pleasant demeanor would win people over.

I would love to do something, had my board not be wiped out by @zhavier & @Penatronic

Yea, but that graveyard is probably going to hatch something sinister sooner than later.

1 Like

My attacking units just got killed!

Plus, all I’ve been doing has been helping everyone out with the comfort of law and order! (And bashing and blood! Who doesn’t love that?!)

3 Likes

@Bob199 Haunt can kill that tasty Aged Sensei thats causeing problems
@Penatronic Jandra can kill Rook
@ARMed_PIrate so can Troq.

Otherwise his units are just going to sit behind the ever increasing impenetrableness that is Rook, killing things for free thanks to aged sensei/safe attacking.

It doesn’t.

Jail only captures units played from hand.

4 Likes

True, but the turn ends the same regardless

@penatronic your executioner is in jail.

also you start with 7 gold, not 9. So either no skelly and no midband garth, or no tech 2.

Reposted from rules questions thread.

I know this is crazy and I am probably overthinking it, but the rulebook page 5

The armor your squad leader gets means the first damage it takes each turn it patrols is absorbed, rather than damaging its HP

Now, almost everywhere else “each turn” is used means each players turn. So my question is, does the armor regenerate between player turns in FFA?

Given the wording used, yes it regenerates

2 Likes

So I couldn’t have killed rook either. Disaster turn

I think I unfucked my turn, @bob199

@Penatronic Executioner is still in jail

also, looking at that very fun graveyard makes me reeally want to assimilare it and then play one of its fancy units. But I dont have assimilate.

1 Like

Armor Regenerates? Damn, would have done my turn differently then… Oh well, we all learn :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it is only the SQL armor that regens. The other armor sources are worded differently.

1 Like

I am assuming @Penatronic would patrol more than just a skeleton, given the hooded executioner is in jail.

Jesus too much to remember without 4 opponents worth of stuff!

Should be fixed

And now we have a lvl 8, two lives Rook, protecting zhavier’s board, I can do nothing about that, so someone else is going to have to, otherwise endless aged Sensei (and worse) buffs all around!

(I know I’ve seen other comments to this effect, but I can’t find them. I think perhaps they were in the game thread and got deleted.)

I’m not playing, so it’s no skin off my back either way, but I wonder if it would be worth including an updated version of everyone’s board state in each post, rather than just the player’s own. It would be more of a hassle to post, but it would make the game significantly easier to follow.

I disagree. It would be really large posts to capture it all, and it gains almost nothing over just having 5 concise posts.

Except to help you track the board state of, say, the opponent who goes after you as it changes over the course of three additional turns before you go again. You’ve had at least one instance already of a player trying to kill something that had already died on an intervening turn. Perhaps rather than putting it in each post, you put a global board-state wiki post at the top (I don’t know how wikis are made on these forums, so maybe that’s not possible unless one of you is a moderator). Again, though, it’s your game, so do what you want, I just thought some of you might find it useful.