FFA: Multicolor Madness

Codex =

best team eva

vandy +Jaina &Midori

1 Like

Just need @zhavier and @Penatronic to post specs, then @Shadow_Night_Black can get this started

Super friends

Strength/Anarchy/Truth

1 Like

Ack I didn’t realize I would be the gold up… let me put on my tinfoil hat and figure out a spec

Sorry for taking so long, never theory crafted ffa before and at my girlfriends family’s house. :grimacing:

CODEXCHUN

[Necro]/future/discipline

1 Like

Game Thread: FFA - Shadow / Bob199 / Penatronic / ARMed_Pirate / Zhavier

If anyone wants an Alliance, I am always up for one :smiley:

Was interesting thinking of a spec. Some stuff is pretty exciting because it hits everybody, but that gives you a 1 way ticket to getting ganged up on (like banefire golem)

As player 5, I suspect everyone will want to kill my mercenaries, but I am always open to not being attacked. 2 black starters doesn’t bode well for things living very long.

I don’t think they spawn till your turn

You are correct, but they are a very juicy target come turn 2 for everyone else.

I cant believe the only duplicate spec is future.

5 Likes

I picked it just cause I want to play some Protoss units. :joy:

1 Like

So, I want to say, I am hopeful that one of those futures will assimilate something. Just saying.

2 Likes

The thing is in an ffa someone will have an answer to the scary upgrades…

With 2x future, 1x Discipline & Balance in this game, upgrades will have a hard time being useful

1 Like

Please tell me you’re gonna play Horselords! Last time mine didn’t come out in time to have fun!

You know what? I’ll go ahead and reveal one of my plans: I’m going to be teching in Rickety Mine the first chance I get. I would love to see that get passed around like a hot potato in Vir Volleyball. I’ll make another promise: First one gets stolen, I’ll tech in a second one for good measure.

5 Likes

Jail and inspector on T1, someone wants to be everybody’s favorite =b

2 Likes

You sound like Prison Mike. (:

1 Like

Please Please keep the rules corrections in the FFA talk thread, it is very hard to see all 5 board states at once with additional posts cluttering the space. Simply make edits to turns if needed, but please point out people’s mistakes in this table talk thread

2 Likes