FFA: Multicolor Madness

Okay. I have to admit. That is pretty awesome.

no, your Drak’s Death damage, and I healed for 1 :wink:

1 Like

Drakk betrayal

3 Likes

TBF, it doesn’t actually change the result (since it doesn’t change our relative base hp), it just means that we all end on slightly lower health

So, when’s round 2?

2 Likes

I was wondering how long it would take for a conclusion, that was fast. I was holding back on base damage at first but it would have been good to hit the people you are most concerned about first.

Also what an enabler, casting wrath of God with one guy having

And drakk taking me down! @ARMed_PIrate how dare you!

3 Likes

Yeah, well, I wanted to play my Gryphon and cast Judgment Day. 1 money short. If someone had just poked Vandy so that I could get free levels with my 2-atk Bigby, I would have been golden.

If I had just played Gryphon, I would have been safe a bit longer, but your Stingers and Zhav’s Gunships would have shot it out of the sky.

Also didn’t matter, as I killed Pirate, who didn’t lose anything in the wrath of god (and it did allow him to kill off my two step, making my stuff weaker as well

The main thing I was surprised about was the lack of Assimilates, I had two in my deck, yet only one ever got played.

1 Like

Also I was considering making a thread but since there’s plenty of people reading this post- what’s the best answer for gunships?

Also, I’m down for another game, would be interested to try the draft (allowing starters to be chosen from any spec you got?)

I had one, but under censorship it didn’t make the cut. Glad I could help you win with my training grounds though

3 Likes

Targeted removal / another hasted flyer are pretty much the only things that will take them down

1 Like

Wasn’t needed in the final turn (could get the levels from Drak dieing, and spending last Tricycleoid ping on your Garth), but that was so useful up till then, I got so many free levels from that, and my hero’s weren’t even the best for it!

1 Like

I did have a Jail in my next hand. That can help.

Well, if we’re going to end it there (and that is a pretty cool place to end it), you should probably post it in the actual game thread, for spectators. (: …Unless you’re going to do something else?

Also, I just wanted to say how exceedingly happy I was that a deck built with specifically bad cards did as well as it did. Regrets that I didn’t have enough time to play Final Smash. (;

kk, for anyone interested this was the fun plan for the turn (before I realised how much damage one hyperion in hand does)

[details=Summary]P1T10

StartingHand Workers

STARTING HAND

WORKERS
Plasmodium
Time Spiral
Tinkerer
Forgotten Fighter
Temporal Research
Neo Plexus (in Jail)

NextHand

Unphase
Hyperion
Assimilate
Nullcraft (1/1, flying haste)
Temporal Distortion

Tech 0 card(s)
Get Paid + float - ($12)
Mech Arrives!
Tap Vir for Immortal # 2 - ($6)
Assimilate @Bob199’s Firehouse - ($3)
Geiger - ($1)
Immortal #1 runs into @ARMed_Pirates Drak, we all take one base damage
Training Grounds trains Max Geiger, flicking Immortal # 1
Mech Patrols in Pirates Scav slot

Float ($1)
Discard 4, reshuffle, draw 5

[B]Board Info:[/B]
[B]In Patrol:[/B]

• :psblueshield: [I]Squad Leader[/I]: Immortal #1 (5/5, Indestructable)
  • :psfist: [I]Elite[/I]: Immortal #2 (5/5, Indestructable)
  • :ps_: [I]Scavenger[/I]: Geiger (4/5, lvl 5)
  • :pschip: [I]Technician[/I]:
  • :target: [I]Lookout[/I]:
    [B]In Play:[/B]
  • Battle Suits
  • Training Grounds (-/4)
  • Firehouse (-/4)
  • Vir (4/2, lvl 7)
  • Robotic Gilded Glax (4/0)
  • Mech (6/7, Untargetable) [Patrolling ing @ARMed_Pirate’s Scav slot]
    [B]Buildings:[/B]
  • :heart: Base HP: 16
  • :heart: Tech I HP: 5
  • :heart: Tech II HP: 5 (Present)

[B]Economy Info:[/B]
[B]Cards:[/B]

• Hand: 5
  • Deck: 5
  • Disc: 0
    [B]Gold:[/B]
  • Gold: 1
  • Workers: 10

[details=Thoughts]

[/details][/details]

2 Likes

The only thing I would suggest is that ByoS be ByoDS (Bring your own Different Specs) to be interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think I need to sit this one out. That was a hell of a lot of fun, but…

@FrozenStorm Sure you don’t want in this time?

New thread for anybody that wants to join up

Thanks pirate but moving is still weighing on me like a ton of bricks, I hate this process lol… Just spectating for the next couple weeks besides Caps games

Totally understand; I’ve been there many times! Good luck with the process!

1 Like